This competition is now closed (and I’m now 20!) Will pick a winner after going through the entries making sure all are valid. If you did not record your entry on the widget (there is one exception as the member emailed me about it) then you will not involved in the giveaway.
UPDATE – It seems that some people are getting a bit confused with their entries. For your entry to be valid, you MUST make a comment on this article with your favourite Mario level AND provide a link to that comment on the widget embedded, doing just one of those things will not make your entry valid.
Bumping – Just over two weeks before this giveaway closes, get your entries in soon!
It’s been just over a month since this year’s E3 concluded, and though it was a bit hit and miss for a lot of people, there were still some amazing games on show. One game in particular that we are incredibly excited about is Super Mario Maker, especially with the announcement of that spiffing Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo. To celebrate our excitement, as well as the 30th Anniversary of Mario, we are happy to announce that our next competition could nab a luck reader a copy of the Super Mario Maker Amiibo Bundle.
Find out more details after the break!
That’s right, one of you could win a copy of Super Mario Maker with the level art book and the Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo, and entering couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is to make a comment down below, stating which Mario level is you favourite and why. For example, one of my favourite Mario levels (there are too many) is Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64 because the entire level is beautiful, including the music! Be as simple or detailed as possible. Want to increase your chances of winning? Then be sure to share and comment on the pinned post on Facebook and Twitter (links will appear shortly). Please use the following widget to record ALL entries after they have been made. If you do not, I may not be able to count your entry.
This competition is open to both citizens of Europe and citizens of the USA. As the only preorder that was available was for the European PAL version, if someone from the USA is the winner, I will purchase the NTSC version from Amazon.com and then send the Amiibo (along with the bundle box) in the mail as soon as I get it.
UPDATE – After some research, I found out that some NTSC games will also work in Canada, and some European PAL in Australia and New Zealand. Therefor I am opening up this giveaway to those countries as well. If the winner is from Australia, they will receive the delivery from my own address, if the winner is from Canada, the process will be similar as if they were from the US, but from Amazon Canada!
Please readfollowing terms and conditions, then enter away:
- The deadline for entries will be Sunday 30th August 2015 at 12am UK time
- To enter, you MUST reply to this post saying what Mario level is your favourite and you must provide a link to the comment using the widget above
- The winners will be announced up to five days after close
- All winners will be contacted via the email address associated with your original comment on NintyBuzz (please ensure this is correct)
- The winner must reply with their full name and shipping address, please ensure this is correct!
- The winner (chosen at random) will will receive Super Mario Maker Amiibo Bundle
- If you do not reply within 48 hours, your prize will be offered to someone else
- Any submitted content that contains spam or other inappropriate material will disqualify you from this competition and you could risk being ineligible for future promotions
- Multiple entries can be earned by the widget above but only after the initial comment entry on NintyBuzz
- This competition is only open to citizens of Europe, the United States of America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- If the winner is from Europe, they will receive the bundle in full and the game will be of European PAL format
- If the winner is from the United States of America or Canada, they will receive two deliveries, the game and booklet will arrive first in NTSC format (from Amazon), this will be followed by the delivery of the Special Edition Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo (from me)
- Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for delivery to addresses outside of the United Kingdom
- We will only use the details you provide NintyBuzz to contact you if you are a winner and to ship your prize. Your shipping address will be provided to either game.co.uk or amazon.com so that they can send you your prize
- If needed, we can modify these guidelines without notice
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Nintendo
- Have fun!
I am a huge Nintendo fan, hence why NintyBuzz exists. I especially love all things Zelda and Metroid. NintyBuzz was started by me back in the Summer of 2014, it started out mainly as a hobby, though the site has gradually grown, and I hope it grows for many years to come!