A week ago it was announced that Hyrule Warriors will be receiving a new update to fix some pesky bugs and to add a brand new mode. Earlier today Tecmo-Koei revealed, via the Hyrule Warriors website, that the update goes live on Monday [1st September 2014], they also reveal the details of the update.
Check out what is in store for Hyrule Warriors after the break!
New Mode – Challenge Mode
- Appears to be similar to Boss Rush from Ocarina of Time 3D
- Different Scenarios to be completed one after another
- Challenge must be completed in a certain amount of time
New Settings – BGM Settings
- Allows player to set the background music for each stage
- Music from the Gallery can also be chosen for battle
New Weapon – 8-Bit Sword
- Retro weapon to be used by Link
- Fixed a bug that causes maximum health to be reduced after losing a battle
- Fixed a bug that causes audio from the TV to cut out when starting a game after playing with the Wii U GamePad only
- Fixed a bug that causes the background music to cut out on the battle victory screen
- Fixed a bug that rarely causes the game to crash on a black screen after winning a battle
- Fixed a bug that causes the game to crash on an unspecified screen after turning the network connection
I’m pretty excited for all these new additions to Hyrule Warriors and can not wait to finally get my mitts on a copy. There is a warning for this update though. It is recommended that you complete any on-going battles before updating or the progress made during that battle will be erased!
What do you think of this update? What are you most looking forward to?
Hyrule Warriors was released on August 14th in Japan and is set to be released on September 19th in Europe, September 20th in Australia and September 26th in North America!
I am a huge Nintendo fan, hence why NintyBuzz exists. I especially love all things Zelda and Metroid. NintyBuzz was started by me back in the Summer of 2014, it started out mainly as a hobby, though the site has gradually grown, and I hope it grows for many years to come!