1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Yugioh and pokemon for augmented reality

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Dannyboy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

OK there have been rumors that Konami have been making a new Yugioh game and there have been alot of people saying they will use the augmented reality system so what do you think? Also I included Pokemon in the title so I also want to know what people would like with that to do with augmented reality would you like it or not? it's up to you :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Supper

That would be an interesting feature that would make the Augmented Reality feature more than a gimmick; I like it! Maybe Pokemon Black and White exclusive for the 3DS will come with a pack of AR Pokemon cards and more could be bought at stores? The same case might happen with Yu-Gi-Oh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I think that would be cool! Maybe I would get back into Pokémon to see what it is like. . . .