1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Will you be getting the mario wii and/or dsi xl?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by chris, Oct 13, 2010.

?

Will you be getting the mario wii and/or dsi xl?

1. Yes, ill be the first there to get it.

14.3%
  2. No, another way to get more money

57.1%
  3. I might if it is cheap enough

28.6%
  1. chris

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    wow those both look really sharp! I wish it was just a dsi though, i think the xls are too big!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Supper

Probably not, but only because they are not available in North America apparently. Are they?

4. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

If they are, I still don't think I'll get them, since our warranty is over and I don't think it would be worth it to sell it to get this.

5. chris

Im not sure since i seen this on the ireland and uk website

6. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    oh america should get them, even though I don't want it i know a lot of people would

7. chris

Thats why there is an 'xl' at the end of it

8. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I agree with homer fanboy; the DSi XL's are too big for me, but they might be useful for old people with failing eyesight! My grandmother doesn't exactly play video games, though. XD I might get a "Mario 30th Anniversary" 3DS or whatever handheld they'll have in five years, though!

9. chris

I seen the dsi xl selling here. I think it was delayed a bit since i only seen the xl in gamestop on 27 and the wii is not there yet. But the xl was selling for €150 which is €30 less than the normal price