1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Action movie?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Casiox, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Casiox

Kooper

25%
    I've been watching some movies these days and I really got hooked, I spend a lot of time watching all kind of movies and I finaly realized that action movies are my favorite, I personally love every single Jason Bourne movie, they're all amazing and the actor is just great, except for the JB Legacy guy who really messed up the whole thing but despite that it's still my favorite movie so far.
    What is yours?

redclow likes this.
  2. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    Does The Purge 2 count as action? :p If so, that one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rz3300

Goombella

Well I am not really the biggest action movie fan that there is out there, but there are certainly some good ones that I can point to. Recently I did like the newer Batman movies and I would put those up there, and then of course there are your classics like Die Hard or a good James Bond movies. I personally liked the Bourne movies, and I would say those are my favorite.

redclow likes this.
  4. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    The Matrix Trilogy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Zok

Zok
    Francis

40%
    Tie between Sharknado and D'jango Unchained

6. redclow

Lakilester

65%
    Definitely the Bourne Movies. Love every single one of them. Haven't been able to see the new one yet though...