1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

What TV Shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Lis4Real25, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    Right now I'm just now getting through Breaking Bad. I'm towards the end of Season 4. It's really good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    [​IMG]

OH AND LEST WE FORGET:

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Blarg, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    SUPERDARKPITMINION likes this.
  3. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    The 3DS Buzz show. Today's episode hasn't been that great. ::/: I think they need a bigger budget.:xD:

4. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    What's that?

Fire Mario likes this.
  5. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    :p

6. BIG MIKE

King Croacus

79%
    lol, I'm sure the next episode will be better ;)

7. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    Well today's was just as bad sadly.... :/

8. YoshiLeaf

I just watched American Idol last night but I'm waiting for The BBT season 7 to come out

9. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    Supernatural. It's gone waaayyy downhill this season :/
    Also One Piece which is still awesome :D

10. BIG MIKE

King Croacus

79%
    I'm currently watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
    My Reaction so far: [​IMG]

11. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    Just now saw a trailer for it and it looks cool.

Still getting through Breaking Bad. Finished Season 4 and it's finale was just amazing and very well done. Now Season 5 is already starting out awesome.

12. BIG MIKE

King Croacus

79%
    Yeah, it really good visually.

13. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    I messed up. I didn't realize the fifth season of Breaking Bad was different from the final season. So I just watched a good majority of the final season without the fifth. I made pretty good sense of it all though. Just now I have to go back and watch season five.

14. Matty Brapps

Matty Brapps Butter Criminal
    Francis

42%
    The Boondocks, Bob's Burgers, Kill La Kill

15. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    There's only 5 seasons... Do you mean the second half of the fifth season? >_<

16. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    Yeah the dvd labels them as separate seasons for some reason. I stayed up tonight and finished the episodes I missed and the finale. It was a really good series. And they had a good sendoff to all the characters in the show and tied up all the loose ends. Some series finales can be completely terrible, but this one did it right in my opinion.

17. Mus1cLov3r

Watt

The Walking Dead, Under the Dome, and, of course, Naruto! \(^•^)/

Kiba likes this.
  18. Big G

I've started to watch Breaking Bad.

Lis4Real25 likes this.
  19. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    It is an awesome series. :D

Clarence and Adventure Time are the only shows I've been really watching a lot of. Clarence feels a lot like Ed, Edd, n, Eddy to me, so I really like it. Adventure Time has not been the greatest here recently in my opinion. Although I did love the Food Chain episode, it's probably my favorite in the entire series to be honest.

I also watched the 90's The Last Great Decade? I learned a lot about the 90's I never really knew about.

20. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    The Real-House Wives Of Beverly Hills
    Dance Moms
    The Client List

21. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    Just finished watching series 7 of the Apprentice.

In terms of what's actually being aired at the moment, there's a show on 5 called Chicago PD which aired its first episode lately and looks very promising. Additionally, Royal Marines Commando School on 4 already has me hooked.

22. Kiba

Currently watching The Legend of Korra, season 3!

23. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    Supernatural!!! :D

24. Mr. L

Mr. L The Green Thunder Buttocks
    Flint Cragley

92%
    Right now I'm watching the news.

25. Konata

Konata 420 MLGs/h
    Sushie

20%
    I usually watch my own videos that i upload

[​IMG]

26. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    I forgot how much I missed Steven Universe. It came back yesterday with a fantastic episode.

27. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    I know I'm one of the only people on here that watches and likes Steven Universe, but I still really want to talk about what happened in the Special 2 part episode Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem. I'll still put spoiler tags around it for spoilers.
    The big reveal that all the monsters they have fought in the series are actually Gems just like them and that the Gems are basically the reason Earth exists just blew my mind. It really made me question who are the good guys and the bad guys. The Crystal Gems may have been defending Earth, but they basically imprisoned a lot of the Gems that disapproved of Earth and cared only for their own home. I really felt for Lapis Lazuli, all she wanted was to go home, but the Crystal Gems trapped her in that mirror for years.

I have been thinking pretty much nonstop of what all of this meant since the episode aired. My main theory is this. I've noticed how the Gems basically represent one major characteristic.(Rose Quartz and Steven being her son both represent Love and Compassion, Pearl represents Knowledge, Garnet represents Power and Strength, Amethyst represents Fun and Laughter, and now Lapis Lazuli represents Water) And my theory is that they basically are the equivalent to Greek gods from mythology and how they represented one major characteristic.(Poseidon being god of the seas, Ares god of war, etc.) I feel that the Gems shaped earth using their characteristics, but why is the question. Again I theorize that their home was another planet far away(Were Lapis heads for at the end of Ocean Gem.), but it was destined to be doomed. Something similar to what happens to Krypton in the Superman universe. Some Gems went searching for a new home and they used the planet earth to create their new home using their characteristics to shape Earth into what it is now. But some Gems refused to leave their own home, so the other Gems who were trying to find a new home fought with these Gems and either imprisoned them and used their powers for their own needs for Earth or they were damaged so badly they became the monsters that the characters have been fighting throughout the series.(Pearl mentions Rose Quartz tried to "heal" these monsters in Monster Buddies and in that same episode they show the Mother Centipeetle transform first into a human form then into the monster form before turning into a smaller monster form) Also Garnet and Pearl talk before Ocean Gem ends saying Lapis left the planet and Pearl asking what that means for them. Garnet says they have to wait and see. This makes me believe that the Crystal Gems know their original home is destroyed, and that by waiting and letting Lapis get to their home planet only to see it destroyed might enrage her to a point where she might blame earth.

I know a long and very questionable, and probably completely wrong theory. But that's been racing through my mind all day and I really wanted to share it.

Also started watching Gotham which just started last Monday. I'm surprised to see that a lot of people online have pretty mixed feelings about it. I honestly loved it. It basically is a series about Jim Gordon and not so much Batman(Bruce Wayne is an important character, but Jim is the main character.), and that may be why people are disliking it. But it reminds me a lot of Year One and Jim Gordon's story in that comic/animated movie and I'm really enjoying it. But I have to find a way to record the episodes since it airs at 8pm when I'm in class.

#27 Lis4Real25, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  28. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    In a few weeks the new season of the walking dead. :p

Mus1cLov3r and Homer Fanboy like this.
  29. Mus1cLov3r

Watt

This.

30. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    Simpsons, Family Guy