1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lis4Real25, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%
    This was an old thread, but because it seems to have been inactive for a while, thought I'd just make a new one.

Just basically talk about what current games your playing from any system and your thoughts on them.

Currently I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain. I'm trying to finish up the 4th FOB and also trying to develop the rest of the weapons and items.

Also started playing the Gameboy Donkey Kong on 3DS randomly, and it's a pretty fun game. I like how Mario has a lot of different jumps to use like in Super Mario 64 but in a 2D platformer. And it keeps introducing new mechanics each world.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RedBomber

Merlee

42%
    I currently haven't found time to start anything big. I've been trying to revisit Skyrim have a lot of mods I want to try out hopefully when I'm less busy.

On my free time I usually play online games with my friends.

Games like:
    • Overwatch
    • League of Legends
    • Rocket League
    • The Forest
    • Pokemon Showdown
    • Age of Empires
    • Dead by Daylight

There's Pokemon Go as well but it got boring after a while because I just play it when I'm in a big place with WiFi sadly, haven't experienced the running around outside portion of the game because I don't have a data plan on my phone.

I'm revisiting the Ace Attorney series when I'm outside the house and I'm bored. Currently replaying the second game after replaying the first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. redclow

Lakilester

65%
    I've been switching between a few games lately.

Mount & Blade Warband + Napoleonic Wars DLC
    Rocket League
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Monster Hunter Generations
    Fire Emblem Fates
    Battlefield Bad Company 2

I hope to purchase No Man's Sky once I finish my build. Also waiting until then to play CS:GO as my fps and refresh rates make it almost impossible to play competitive.

4. JennyorAlice

Kooper

25%
    Well, I'm currently playing "Paper Mario : Color Splash" for the Wii U because I just recently received that as a gift for Christmas.

Also, before Christmas got here, I have been playing "Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon" for the Nintendo 3DS. I'm still playing it when I'm not playing the other game I just got for Christmas. I happen to be a big fan of Luigi's Mansion so I was in the middle of re-playing the game.

5. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    I've been getting back into a few games recently such as Monster Hunter Stories, Assassin's Creed Origins, and ARMS.
    I've also gotten back into Splatoon 2, after nearly a year I've finally unlocked Ranked mode xD

6. BoTalksGames

Madame Flurrie

83%
    I’ve been playing ARMS again fir the first time since launch. Working on a review for a neat little game called Penny Punching Princess as well so I’m playing through that atm.

Been playing Fortnite pretty much every day since October too lol

7. triforceguy1

52%
    Need to play more Detective Pikachu and write my review on it... but kinda been stuck on Resident Evil Revelations after getting it in the sale haha

8. BoTalksGames

Madame Flurrie

83%
    Revelations is a ton of fun! I picked it up on sale awhile ago too. Are you mostly doing campaign or Raid?

9. triforceguy1

52%
    Oh I meant Revelations 2, already played the original to death on 3DS and Wii U haha. Currently on the Campaign, was happily killing revenants in stealth mode, but one Boom-Boom just had to spot me and tell all his buddies haha!

BoTalksGames likes this.
  10. oninowon

Vivian

50%
    You should sticky a "What are you playing the week of ...." . That way it will stay current.

I just recently picked up my Switch and bought Disgaea 5 as my first game for it. I have not played any of the Disgaea series since the original PS2 Disgaea so this will be a treat for me.