1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

The I Want This thread

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by triforceguy1, Feb 14, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    With the merger slowly approaching, it is time for you lot to help come up with some great ideas to implement into the new 3DS Buzz!

Use this thread to suggest ideas and features you want to be added, popular ideas will be added to this original post so you can see what's hot... just like Hansel, so hot right now!

Under Consideration:
    • Profanity filter that can be toggled on and off through profiles
    • More tournaments
    • User articles
    • Pigeons
    • Hacking sub-forum
    • More lenience with swearing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    XAIXER likes this.
  2. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    What the heck are pigeons? I just knew them as birds? :p

All I'd really like is an updated banner and sections to match the merger.
    Maybe some sort of affiliations policy so we can easily network with similar forums?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    XAIXER likes this.
  3. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    More colours/themes? Hansel? Like Hansel and Gretel?

4. Famicom3DS

Famicom3DS A knight who says Ni

Everything there sounds good to me, perhaps we could have like a Japanese import review every 3 weeks or so? I have access to import games and I can read Japanese though I need to brush up on my comprehension skills and such.

XAIXER likes this.
  5. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    Over pigeons could I offer the suggestion of chickens, or ducks?

In all seriousness that all sounds good to me and I can't think of much else, except replacing the 'friend code' options with Nintendo Account username or NNID?

XAIXER likes this.