1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a break...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Feld0, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey everyone,

I'm gonna take a bit of a break from this site; that means both writing for the main site and posting on the forums. I've got some personal reasons for that (nothing against any of you, no worries; you're all awesome :p), but mostly, it's because I've got a very busy month of school ahead of me and I need all the downtime I can get to stay sane. That, and I also want to have some time to dedicate to my creative pursuits like fan fiction and music again.

I may drop in here occasionally, but I won't really be back until November (I'll check this thread a few times for replies, though). I've got a few things planned for then, too, that I'm sure you're all gonna love...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I'll miss you. I hope you get a few chances to take a break and have a chat about games stuff in here, but really you do deserve a break.

3. Dannyboy

No Feldo now who will be the sites Yoshi fan until November. We should all put a yoshi noise here daily until you come back :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Hey Feld0, when you come back, here's a question: where did you get your name? I got mine from the name I usually use for my DSs (I use "Someone"). I wonder who the Yoshi fan will be. . . :(

5. Supper

Have fun on your break! The weird thing is that I thought you were an adult! Wait, are you in College/Graduate School, or just regular school?

6. Feld0

I'll miss you, too. And everyone else here, too. It's for the better, though, trust me. I'll be better than ever when I'm back. ;)

Always pleased to spread the love for the most awesome character in the world. :p Go ahead and put some Yoshi noises in here if you want, hehe. xD

7. Feld0

(double-posting 'cause the system's not letting me put so many quotes in a single post; sorry)

That's a long story, actually. I've written it out over at a Yoshi forum before a few times; I'll repost it here later, when I'm back. The name has absolutely nothing to do with Yoshi, though, just so you know. :p

Really? You thought I was an adult? Well, look at my profile and be amazed; I don't lie about my age anywhere. :D

And I'm in high school right now. Tenth grade, by the Canadian system. ;)

8. Supper

Whoa! I thought you were older! You have impressed me; you seem older than you are!

9. jl32194

I would have never guessed you were in the same grade as me.

10. Dannyboy

You're the same age as me I wouldn't have thought that both Feldo and jl32194 are both the same age as me I'm surprised
    I thought Feldo was at least 20+(no offence) and I don't know about jl32194 as there weren't many clues

Time for todays yoshi "YOSHI" :)

11. DeadEye

Enjoy your break and have a good time. I hope all goes well for you at school.

12. chris

Whats the chances in a couple of days of feld0 coming back on here complaining about school? Yep im in school and it is a waste of time. Anyway good luck feld0 on whatever your up to

13. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    wow im in 6th grade and i figured you were like 20-30! you seem to know so much knowledge about nintendo for such a young age!

14. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    You're all making me feel old!

15. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Old? How old are you, and I don't consider any age bad, since we'll all be that age sooner or later (unless it's 218 or something)!

16. Dannyboy

Why what age are you if we are making you feel old :)

Todays yoshi noise time 3...2....1.... "YOSHI YOSHI"

everyone else should do the yoshi as well and I will do it at the end of at least one post each day and will add one each day :)

17. Supper

I was very surprised that I wasn't much younger than Feld, that's all. I'll try to do that Dannyboy! :p

18. chris

God ive just realised im younger than feld0. I feel so young

19. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    Chris how young are you?

20. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Come back soon, Feld0!

(Yoshi!)

21. Feld0

Yoshi-yo! :D
    (translation: Hey everyone!)

I'm into the home stretch of my little busy period: I've just got an essay and a chapter of fan fiction to write for English class, two tests to write, and I'll officially be back again! That should all be over by Thursday. Anyway, I decided 'twas time to say hi to everyone again, even though I've got a few more days to go.

Okay, encore! This is my fourth time posting the story behind my name. :p

As you (hopefully) already know, I go by Peter over on the main site. And I like using Feldian Yoshi to refer to myself in the third person when I'm in the joking mood to talk like that.

Now, I might post a little here and there, but I won't be very active until I'm done with my school projects, as I said. When I am, you've all got a sweet surprise waiting for you...

22. chris

Welocome back. Im in school now

23. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    I've been in school! :(

24. chris

talking about school...

ITS BEEN CANCELLED!!! With all the snow here i didnt have to go. And i also heard my vice pricepal slipped on a lump of ice when she was opening the school and had to go to hospital, but i dont mind that.

25. Ahytys

It's snowing in London too today!

26. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    wow! YOu guys are lucky!!! It isn'y snowing yet... It probally will be in a couple weeks

27. chris

But its a lot worse in london.

28. Feld0

May I ask, why was this thread revived 27 days after the last post? It's totally irrelevant now.

29. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    I think it has kind of become a spot for Sonw days, and school related stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.