1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic adventure battle for 3ds

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Dannyboy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

OK I don't know about you but I played the second sonic adventure battle for GC and it was awsome especially the chao garden so I was thinking how awsome would it be on the 3ds even just a remake of it would be awsome.
    Sadly my gamecube memory card is broken and my gamecube controller is slightly faulty. So a sonic adventure battle would allow me to play it again please sega let this be the unconfiormed title you announced at E3 :) :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    That would be pretty fun to have a remake of chao garden! maybe they could release it separatley for 3DSWare

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ahytys

There will be a sonic game on the 3DS for sure!

4. Dannyboy

Even if they did that I would be quite happy as that was one of the reasons I liked it so much but then how would you get more animals and machine parts

5. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    oh... your right. I dont know... they could.... I dont know!!