1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Resident Evil: Revelations Gameplay Footage

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Qaiz, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Qaiz

When the PSP launched back in 2005, it was supposed to be like having a console in the palm of your hands. And surely enough, it was! I mean if any of you have seen God Of War on the PSP, its freaking amazing! The gameplay is absolutely amazing and the graphics are extraordinary.

[​IMG]

Ah, the good times I had with this very console.​

Well the PSP, part of the Seventh Generation, is now over. Oh its true. Sony have officially announced that the PSP Go is now dropped in price by $50. Its now $200.

With the PSP Price drop, obviously comes the PSP2 rumored features, you can read a run down of these in my other thread by clicking here!

Now before you say the PSP is dead and its rubbish, well let me state the obvious, its 5 years old, of course it's dying! Thats like saying the PS2 is dead as well, well duh! The 3DS isn't even out yet, and it wont be out for a long time. May I also state, the PSP has some great games lined up, and the graphics still give the 3DS a run for its money, keeping in mind its 5 years old.

Anyways, your not here for the PSP, are you? No, your here for Resident Evil footage! Well look no further because its here!

[video=youtube;O8BWvgtqDUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8BWvgtqDUw#![/video]

Resident Evil Revelations, in case you didn't know, is a upcoming game by Capcom for Nintendo's 3D, motion-sensitive gaming handheld. We first got a glimpse of the game in trailer form back in June, and it is one of two Resident Evil games thats coming to the 3DS.

On a side note, is it me or is the 3DS VERY glossy? That could put me off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    amazing graphics, once again!!!! I really like the design of the 3ds but you're right it is a little glossy...
    p.s the pic with the psp looks really cool how did you get it too come out of the frame?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Qaiz

I would prefer a matte 3DS, that would make me drool...

4. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    yeah same here

5. Qaiz

I bet they made it glossy on purpose so they can make a 3DS Lite in the future with a matte design, darn Nintendo

6. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    yeah you're probally right...

7. Qaiz

It always happens, they always make something a bit odd on purpose, just so they can improve it.

8. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    that darn nintendo!

9. chris

When the psp first came out in ireland very few people had it. It wasnt because of short supplies or the price. Now 5 years on it is very hard to get games and even the console. It is like the ps3 replaced it. I was lucky to get one but when i want games i have to go up to northern ireland to get them