1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Rank Up!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by triforceguy1, Jul 24, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Hello hello hello!

It has been nearly two months since NintyBuzz took over 3DS Buzz, and already we have brought back articles, Game Days, a new tournament, a brand new look, and a new newsletter. Today, I have something really exciting to announce, Posting Ranks and Trophies are both now back in action, and they have received quite the upgrade.

First of all, we now have over 25 posting ranks, all of which have been renamed and have new posting criteria. Ou may recognise a lot of these ranks, see if you can get to the top!

We also now have a brand new system for trophies which I think you'll love. First, there are badges, these act like categories for trophies. Trophies now have an image which represents that trophy. The really cool part though, is the levelling up system for the trophies. Trophy Points act like exp, and once you earn a certain amount of trophy points, you'll level up. The more you level up, the more badges you can feature and show off on your profile!

Hope you enjoy these new and improved features, and expect some more over the coming weeks and months!
    Leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SUPERDARKPITMINION likes this.
  2. PandaStripe

Lakilester

70%
    I adore all that you're doing to the site. You're doing super well, we all love what you're doing to the place. Keep up the amazing work!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Thank you very much Panda, much appreciated :D

PandaStripe likes this.
  4. SUPERDARKPITMINION

Sushie

25%
    Hey, this sounds pretty cool! I'm excited to see how everyone progresses :p

5. Zok

Zok
    Francis

40%
    Is there an age requirement?