1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Professor layton to recieve a makeover in the mask of miracle!!!

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by chris, Oct 19, 2010.

?

Do you like laytons makeover?

1. Yeah it looks good

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No it looks hideous

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You should be able to decide what to wear or change hair.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. chris

Professor layton to recieve a makeover in the mask of miracle!!! I seen this. Since there is going to be two storylines there will be two laytons. The first is the normal layton in the games. The second is a younger layton before he met luke. He really looks a lot different! Look at the picture below.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

So THAT'S what they meant by "he's getting a makeover"! I like how they're having Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright in one game, plus time travel! I wonder if they'll have Phoenix in there as a kid/teenager/young adult. . . .

[Edit: shouldn't this thread be in the "3DS Gaming" topic place thingy?]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chris

Id love if you can use your mii as laytons head

4. chris

Here is a new trailer for the mask of miracles

YouTube - Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
    in it it s a lot better. Looks like layton had an apprentice-friend before luke. He also has a blond girlfriend who layton meets under a tree in a forest (wolf whistle) (get stuck in there layton!!!)