1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Pixels Movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Lis4Real25, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Lis4Real25

Staff Member Francis

33%

Wondered what your opinion is on this movie. Do you think it seems like a horrible movie, a good movie, or are you in between. I know here recently, a lot of movies Adam Sandler has been in have been notoriously bad.(Jack and Jill.) I think the special effects look awesome. The fact Nintendo agreed to include Donkey Kong seems really cool to me. I'll probably see it when it comes out, just to see all the video game characters they include.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BIG MIKE and Becky Venom like this.
  2. Becky Venom

I'm 100% on board with this. His movies HAVE been bad lately but the fact that the creator of Pac-Man is in it made me laugh so hard. Seriously. I almost peed my tunic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BIG MIKE likes this.
  3. Mr. Fuego

Ms. Mowz

60%
    Yeah, the part with the creator of Pac-Man is the only good part.
    This will almost definitely be a bad movie.

4. Zok

Zok
    Francis

40%
    That movie looks outlandish

5. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    Looks pretty funny to me, I'll go see it :p

Becky Venom likes this.
  6. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    I really liked the concept of the time capsule being taken the wrong way. What a promising concept. After that though the whole trailer fell apart.. :p

Except for Pacmans creator, that was cool

7. Matty Brapps

Matty Brapps Butter Criminal
    Francis

42%
    PAC MAN'S A BAD GUY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. Becky Venom

Count me in! :)

9. BIG MIKE

King Croacus

79%
    Whaaaaaaaaaaa
    [​IMG]

Becky Venom likes this.
  10. Becky Venom

Hehehe. kappa.png

BIG MIKE likes this.
  11. BIG MIKE

King Croacus

79%
  12. Doopliss

Doopliss Sylph Of Space
    Ms. Mowz

30%
    After "Grown Ups", "Grown Ups 2", "Blended", "Jack and Jill", and many more mistakes, I'm certainly not seeing this movie unless it gets rave reviews. However, based on the trailer, it looks like a mediocre movie bordering on being a bad one. While I laughed at a couple of the things in the trailer and I think the way it recreates something similar to Independence Day in the opening was alright. However, based on previous Adam Sandler movies and the fact that this trailer didn't blow me away in any way, I'm not expecting much.

13. Zok

Zok
    Francis

40%
    yes, always has been.