1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Pacman 3DS

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by jojo71, Sep 17, 2010.

1. jojo71

i know the chances are unlikely that there is gonna be a pacman game but think an improved 3d version of pacman what can you think they could change if they did release one. i would think they should have better graphics and instead of big pixels moving something more digital clearer better:):D:eek::rolleyes:

2. hodgem08

i think it should become a 3D platformor! it could be called Pacmans Adventure 3DS

3. GYNGA

Oh yeah, Pacman, the legend of games... It might look nice in 3D, but I don't think that this game would be so interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Qaiz

Now that I think of it, maybe a single cart with tons of retro arcade games on it, redone in 3D?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    You mean like the Namco Collection games? Those would make good 3DSWare. I'd like to see a 3D Pacman.

6. jojo71

hey that is a good idea ryty1231 3DS Ware Off Topic: maybe they'll give you a free 1000 credits like on the dsi;):rolleyes::eek::cool:

7. Roy

Roy

Yeah I was thinking it would be more suited to 3ds ware

8. GYNGA

That's idea that I like. In my opinion one small retro game like Pacman would get boring soon.

9. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I'm making this thread alive again. . . . I hope it's like the Pacman. . . umm. . . that 3D one (3D graphics, not 3D effects) for the GameCube. . . I'm having lethologica right now. Does anyone know what it's called? >_< Anyway, I hope it's like that game!

10. Supper

Could you show me a video of what the Gamecube one looked like? I agree that a bunch of retro games remade in 3D and put on a cartridge would be great.

11. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I JUST remembered: Pacman World 2!

12. Supper

I searched a video for it, and it looks more like an action game than a classic arcade game. Which one do you prefer?

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

On that game, they had two games on it: that game, and a graphically improved version of the old game, so they could probably do the same with it for the 3DS.

14. Supper

Now that would be a good idea. Did Namco make Pacman?

15. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I think so. *Googles it* Yep, they did!

16. Supper

Has Namco expressed interest in the 3DS. Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I just want to know how likely it is that they will make a Pacman game for the 3DS!

17. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Actually, they have a confirmed Pacman game for the 3DS! See here.

18. Supper

So it is in development! That's great! :D

19. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, on the Pacman World 2 game, I had so much trouble with Blinky (the red one)! The game was super hard, but really fun, too!

20. Supper

Maybe Pacman World 4 3D will be the name for the new game?