1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Most recent anime watched

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by triforceguy1, Dec 11, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Hey,

What anime/s have you all been watching recently?

I think the most recent I have binge watched was Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte, both were pretty good, though I preferred Parasyte a bit more.
    I'm also currently rewatching Pokémon Indigo League, I remember watching this one weekend mornings and evenings on Fox Kids haha

Leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DerpyWolf

Kooper

25%
    Might start watching Attack on Titan soon, anyone know if it is any good?

3. BoTalksGames

Madame Flurrie

83%
    I rewatched Naruto this past spring, that was the last anime I watched

4. PandaStripe

Lakilester

70%
    My roommate is a pretty...hardcore anime lover. So I usually end up at least listening in on whatever she's watching. Although it's been a while since I WATCHED a new anime. (my last was sound euphonium, and I guess season 2 is coming out, or has come out but I haven't watched it yet)

I have started rewatching Inuyasha, as that was my first anime EVER but I never ended up finishing it, or watching the entire thing. It used to be on adult swim every night, before they had Toonami. That was all the way back in fourth grade if you can believe it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Soupaface

Squirps

90%
    The last one I watched was Parasyte because it was hyped up so much. The best thing I can say about the short series is that the main character was written realistically instead of soap-opera, melodramatic clone of an established archetype. The villainous characters were melodramatic as Boom-Boom, of course, but it's hard to escape that in anime. At times it felt like I was watching an episode of Death Note due to how unpredictable some of the twists were.

I don't plan on re-watching Parasyte anytime soon since the series towards the end divulged into Zatch Bell territory of a formulaic "partner anime".

I'm definitely going to finish watching Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist since I'm at least half-way through both series', but I kinda wanna watch Attack on Titan too at some point.

6. Demon_skeith

Parakarry

17%
    I've been watching Medaka box, love live and Drifters anime. All have been excellent.