1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Shape NintyBuzz!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by triforceguy1, Jun 15, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Now that we have pretty much settled in after the move, I believe it is about time to discuss what you all want from NintyBuzz.

I want to try and really make NintyBuzz reader focused. So my first thought to do this was to ask you all what you'd really like from NintyBuzz, what would make you to continue coming back week after week.

Obviously, not everything can be done, but I still want to hear your ideas. These could be addons, article features, types of competitions, tournaments, reader articles etc.

Let's all help shape NintyBuzz together!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    Game guides.... News... Things....

XAIXER and Ultra Kart Racer IV like this.
  3. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    That's something I could see doing in the near future :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    A monthly background change? For example you pick 3 different backgrounds for the site each month and you put a poll up asking us the forum users to vote on which one we'd like for that month? I dunno ;_; someone else pitch ideas! >.>

5. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    How about a 'hashtag' function and a 'trending' section (including both normal words/phrases and hashtags) to see what's getting members talking on the forum?

6. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    A dark theme?

7. PandaStripe

Lakilester

70%
    love this idea.
    To add on to this, I think it would be cool if the background changed every time there was a new big release. For example, when Pokemon Sun and Moon come out, make the background a pokemon background, and when Breath of the Wild comes out, and the NX, make a theme around that. I know I'd like to be around to see every single new theme!!

redclow likes this.
  8. redclow

Lakilester

65%
    I think it would be useful if our Steam IDs and possibly Origin IDs could be added to our personal directories along with PSN and Xbox Live.

SUPERDARKPITMINION and RedBomber like this.