1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Graphical glitch in the UCP?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by Feld0, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

It's nothing major, really, but there's an odd little problem in the UCP...

View attachment 3

When you roll over or click on a section name there, the entire box the name is in turns black, rendering the black title inside invisible. I attached a screenshot for the sake of it, but I'm sure you've already experienced it yourself.

It looks like a simple CSS mis-coding to me. I'd suggest making the text turn white when its box is highlighted or making the box highlight colour red (you could use a little more red around the forum if you ask me; it's very monochromatic right now).

EDIT: I noticed a similar problem in the Private Messaging section. When you hover over the subject of a message or its author, it turns an invisible white.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sorted. Thanks for letting me know.

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

No problem. That's what I'm here for. :p

Eh, you didn't fix the issue on the PM page, though. Looking through the UCP, I also noticed it on the attachment page and the contacts page (when you hover over the name of a user in your contacts), and even on the line that tells you about your read receipts on the "Sent Items" page (something along the lines of "You have ### confirmed and ### unconfirmed private message receipts.").

PM folders also seem to lose their highlight when you click them, if you know what I mean, though I'm really just nitpicking now; you probably have better things to do with your time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...