1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Moving to NintyBuzz

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by Adam, May 30, 2016.

1. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi guys and girls. It's been a long time since I've posted here. I've been too busy with too many other projects to look after 3DS Buzz the way it should be. That's why it's time to pass this forum on to someone who will be able to take better care of it.

Leon has been a very long term member of this site who has helped behind the scenes for years and has managed to maintain his blog NintyBuzz.com for 2 years. And I know, getting a website started is the easy bit, sticking with it for years is the real challenge.

That's why I'm happy that the forum will be moving to NintyBuzz where Leon will take much better care of the place than I can. It's a shame that we will be moving away from 3dsbuzz.com but in every other way, things can only get better.

The forum will have hopefully moved over very soon and you'll be able to log in with your usual account details.

I want to thank everyone who has helped look after this forum, and actively taken part over the years. Some of you have done amazing jobs. I don't want to name names for fear of missing someone out, but I've been truly impressed with how helpful and dedicated many of you have been.

2. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    Thanks for all your hard work, Adam!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    The installation works fine on my server, so all that's left to do is to copy over the database, all the files on 3DSB, and transfer the licence to NintyBuzz :)

Finally, after half a year in the works, everything is coming into fruition :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
  5. triforceguy1

52%
    Why bye?

6. IceSpear

IceSpear Dark Leafs
    Francis

33%
    Bye to Adam and bye to the site. I know its "moving" to NintyBuzz but compared to how many members it has lost it might as well be a new beginning. The 3DS Buzz I knew and grew up on is different now than what it was back then.

7. triforceguy1

52%
    Oh right, but I do hope you drop by once the move is complete, and who knows, maybe it will be a start of a new era with new members and the return of old greats :D

8. Blur

Blur Teh Blur
    Admiral Bobbery

Goodbye Adam , you've done a pretty good job with 3DSBuzz in the past few years. Wish you all the best and good luck with your projects :)

9. Zok

Zok
    Francis

40%
    Why did I have to sign in to this page? I was logged in everywhere else. Edit: www.3dsbuzz.com is different than 3dsbuzz.com

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens to the forum. It will be a nice change and maybe everyone can find something to talk about again.

If it sucks I'm going to leave. :)

10. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    Thanks for everything, Adam.
    This forum is the best, hopefully we'll be able to get the community and atmosphere of 2011-2013 back again, whether it's with old or new members (hopefully a mixture!)

11. RioSkyron

Sushie

40%
    the revival is beginning