1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Final Farewell to 3DS / Ninty Buzz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NatsuDragneel29, Sep 2, 2017.

1. NatsuDragneel29

Squirps

70%
    Hello everyone, I've been on this site since 2012-2013, around for 1 year now. This site was a great chance to meet more people interested in Nintendo, take part in tournaments and discuss general fun things with people and really just express any opinions I have for fun.

However ever since during 2011 - 2014 I've gone through a lot of changes and since late 2013 -2017, I've been inactive. So I essentially forgot this site even existed. During 2014, 3DS Buzz had essentially died for me and for a lot of other people too. I don't see as many people on this site just since I left the site for 4 years, just to return today. Returning back I don't see the charm here anymore and I don't see the point of me staying here. I had a nice time here but I feel like I should end it now.
    However you can keep in touch with me on miitomo [Twitter] or Channel or my NNID.

Anyone who follows me or wants to stay in touch with me add me on.
    Mii-Tomo [ aka Twitter] - Zapilaze (@ZapilazeX4) on Twitter
    Channel - Zapilaze
    NNID - KNGSora456

Thank you everyone who I've talked to. I will no longer be present on this site as I will be gone permanently in a few days. Farewell to all.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RioSkyron

Sushie

40%
    noooooooooooooo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...