1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by chris, Sep 6, 2010.

?

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. chris

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone? As you might know, sharp are releasing a 3d phone. Should nintendo do that? Also should the os be android or should a new os be created by nintendo called nintendo?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I could see Sony releasing a PSPhone as the already make phones and they would be willing to use an open source OS like Android. Nintendo don't make expensive hardware really. A phone that can play high quality 3D games costs over £700.

Then again, if the 3DS features 3G and includes a mic and speakers, it pretty much has all the hardware it needs to be a phone doesn't it?

3. kallumsmarties

i dnt see any of them making mobiles and if they did hey probaly wouldnt make it so it played psp games or else then its not like a phone is a psp and mobile phone put together and i personaly dnt see tht happening they should keep handheld with handheld and phones with phones or else no1 is going to buy sony and nintendo stuff cause they r making to many stuff at once

4. kallumsmarties

wouldnt be right they could make a 3d phone but i wouldnt do it like a 3ds or else then its a handheld with mobile use which they could do with 3ds and make a game cartridge with sim card slot in tht

5. GYNGA

They could release an addition for 3DS something like a SIM card reader with antenna for mobile connection, like PSP have additional camera or GPS. And wuala - 3D phone :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...