1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. After eight glorious years of 3DS Buzz/NintyBuzz forums, unfortunately the forums will be shutting down soon.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic memories you helped to make throughout all those years. More details to follow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Community Writers Needed!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by triforceguy1, Aug 9, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Hello fellow buzzers,

Another week, another brand new update! (where am I getting all this time?)
    Today, I would like to introduce a brand new programme to try and get you, the community of NintyBuzz, to really get involved with the site... Community Writers!

What are Community Writers? Well, quite simply, they are writers from the community. Yes, any of you have the chance to write for NintyBuzz. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot I can offer for this opportunity, however, if you are accepted, you will be fully credited for all your articles, you will receive 50 Melons per article (there's a potential for this to increase depending on the quality and content), and it serves as great experience for anyone who wishes to start writing for a living.

Being a Community Writer means that you can write about almost anything about Nintendo. Write news articles, editorials, features, opinion articles, reviews, and more!

I am going to start hiring straight away, and hoping to get some new writers by the end of August. If you wish to become a Community Writer, just send me a Private Conversation here, writing an article about anything to do with Nintendo. It could be some news, an opinion article, or a review. Just make sure that you try to stay unbiased, it is more than 300 words, and that your article contains some personality. At the moment, I will only accept applications from users aged 15 and above. Other than that, try not to be too vulgar with your language, and be sure you have decent enough grammar (UNLIKE ME!)

Happy Buzzin'
    Leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. XAIXER

Admiral Bobbery

30%
    What about Community Editors? I'm not the best writer, but 4 years of Latin gives me a good eye for grammar :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. triforceguy1

52%
    Not at this time as it kinda seems pointless to have more than one editor when that's the only one who is writing at the moment. Perhaps in the future, but not right now.

4. The Black Jester

Yoshi

38%
    Here's a cheek syndication from my site...

Earthbound 2: Mother 3. #Nintendo #Earthbound #HALlabs
    2016-07-05 22:19

Sounds like a score, but despite the idea of syncing attack bonuses with beats in the battle music (and the silly frog ATMs), it would be a lovely game, maybe as a 3-in-One the first two with no adjustment. Adding street pass application even. The idea of the tap to the music battle bonus is foolish, the most common glitches before and after auto save have been audio related, no digital sound is perfect and records scratch. But the idea of another game employing this Dragon Warrior (Quest now in NA too) 4 method of heroes meeting again is a wonderful thought. It’s an engrossing series. Wonderfully consistent too.

5. triforceguy1

52%
    Please send the entire article in a PM to me.

Thank you :)

The Black Jester likes this.
  6. MrDarknessWolf

Kooper

50%
    how can i post ? i would like to make a post about my favorite games of nintendo like just my thoughts and opinion about it

7. The Black Jester

Yoshi

38%
    Commentator is likely more dynamic and wise. Maybe more honest, especially here, since no one gets bribed to mention anyone. Although this brings a question, is there a section for people on "advanced copies." Oh some may mention localization version, like the publisher here is English so not likely talking about the North American release. Even if the differences are negligible.

8. MrDarknessWolf

Kooper

50%