1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Movies/Documentaries on Netflix

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by SUPERDARKPITMINION, Aug 20, 2016.

1. SUPERDARKPITMINION

Sushie

25%
    Was just wondering what are people's favourite stuff on Netflix? I've watched all the Frankie Boyle, Ed Byrne, and Jimmy Carr shows, which I loved, but I'm not a fan of Bo Burnham's new show, Make Happy.

Yesterday (I got back from holiday and I was having a lazy day) I watched The Propaganda Game, Interview with a serial killer, 2 episodes of Crime Scene Cleaners, and The Paedophile next door, which I all highly recommend (apart from maybe crime scene cleaners :p).

I've watched OITNB, Breaking Bad, The Thick Of it, and The Office US, and I'm running out of good shows to watch really. Any suggestions? (I'm not too into TV shows at the minute, too much commitment haha)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. triforceguy1

Staff Member Flint Cragley

52%
    Stranger Things Stranger Things Stranger Things Stranger Things Stranger Things Stranger Things

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Squirps

90%
    MTV SCREAM
    Because Emma Duval is AMAZING
    [​IMG]

Because Audrey Jensen is AMAZING
    [​IMG]

Because Noah Foster is AMAZING
    [​IMG]

Because Miss Maddox is a STAR
    [​IMG]

Because Eli liked goldilocksing (and enjoyed cereal at 3.30am)
    [​IMG]

Because Haley deserved this Boom-BoomSLAP
    [​IMG]

Movies: Would You Rather, Expelled (because Cameron Dallas is SUPER hot in it <3), The Purge: Anarchy

(also try, as secondary shows: The Returned (Netflix Original version), Stranger Things, Little Britain, Come Fly With Me, Big School)

#3 Blarg, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016