1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

A leak of the 3ds price???

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by chris, Oct 26, 2010.

?

Is the 3ds actually going to be $300?

1. Nope, just another rumor to get more people interested

71.4%
  2. Yes, it is true

28.6%
  1. chris

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Homer Fanboy

Flint Cragley

93%
    that really stinks! i was hoping it would be about 250, even that is kinda high!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. will

as long as it isnt over £250 pounds im still going to get it.

4. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

But note that it's a POLISH Nintendo guy/thingy/representative/person (whatever you want to call him) that's saying it, not an NoA or NoE person.

5. Supper

The article was updated, and the Polish Rep. said that what he said was an accident.

6. Dan Jayden

Riiiiiiight.

7. chris

I doubt it was an accident.
    'So here is the nintendo 3ds and it will be $300. Whoops its not actually $300 since we dont know that yet'

8. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

It WAS updated, check out the link!
    It just it may not be truthful. . .

I know, how he says it is basically that! XD

9. Supper

Well, people gave out leaks that the 3DS would come out this November, they took them back, and look what happened?

10. chris

The difference is that it was a german newspaper and this is a nintendo repersentative

11. Supper

GameStop and an employee of a prominent Japanese DS accessory store also said that a November release date would be in line for the 3DS.

12. Murfy

I really hope it aint that much, maybe i'd pay that much for the handheld and games bundle+ accessories. but im hoping for the 200-220 for the unit alone.