1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

3DS to have Flash or HTML5?!

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Fifth_Muskateer, Oct 17, 2010.

?

There can only be one!..... Or maybe all of them...Or just none!

1. Flash : (

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. HTML5 : D

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Something new and improved!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Simply nothing!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Fifth_Muskateer

What does everyone think? Do you think that the 3DS will have Flash where it will just drain the battery down in a horrible way, go for the nice more improved HTML5? Or maybe something else up Nintendo's sleeve!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Supper

Did they have Flash compatibility on the DSi?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Qaiz

I doubt it will have flash, maybe HTML 5...

4. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

No, they didn't. You could view animated gifs, though. Fifth_Muskateer, you live in 日本? That's so cool! I'm learning Japanese right now, though I hardly know any Kanji! I voted that I didn't think there would be anything, since I just don't think it will.

5. DeadEye

I don't think Flash will feature. Just seems like something Nintendo would shy away from. I would love to be proved wrong though.

6. Qaiz

Nintendo is like Apple, thus not having Flash is pretty much something we can all expect.

Nintendo believe in you experiencing Nintendo's software in a unified manner. They don't usually have other parties mess with there experience and I doubt Nintendo would want the 3DS experience, battery and speed to be messed up by something like Flash.

7. Supper

HTML5 is up and ready, though. Maybe the 3DS will be one of the pilots of it?

8. chris

Lots of more phones and stuff are getting flash. I have a nokia phone and i can watch flash videos