1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please log in or create an account to disable this advertisement.

3. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    I really wish some of the unused pokemon in the Gold/Silver Beta actually saw the light of day. Especially the Ditto evolution.
  2. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    If anyone one heard a voice screaming "What?" that was me reacting to the most recent episode of Once Upon a Time.
  3. Ultra Kart Racer IV
    Ultra Kart Racer IV
    I imagined that in Bill Nye's voice. \/\/
  4. Doopliss
    Doopliss
    Consider the following "consider the following": consider the following.
  5. NekoKnight
    NekoKnight
    Looking forward to all the new games being released this year :)
  6. NekoKnight
    NekoKnight triforceguy1
    Hey man, nice to see you yesterday at smyths, loving the website
    1. triforceguy1
      triforceguy1
      Heya, thank you very much :)
      Apr 15, 2018
  7. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    That season finale of Star vs the Forces of Evil was awesome, and the most recent episode of Glitchtale was tear jerking.
  8. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Eclipsa still has done nothing wrong. And Ponyhead is doomed to be nothing more than comic relief.
  9. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron Lis4Real25
    say have you ever seen the youtube series Glitchtale?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      It's an AU of Undertale, where some sort of glitch happens that messes with the timeline that makes things happen that normally wouldn't happen. It does contain spoilers for Undertale though, so before watching it I'd highly recommend finishing all 3 routes of Undertale.
      Mar 30, 2018
    3. Lis4Real25
      Lis4Real25
      That's still on my to do list for games. I keep going back to it and getting side tracked with something else. I think I almost got to the end of the game the last time I played it. Really need to sit down and beat it already.
      Mar 31, 2018
    4. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      remember it's best to do the Genocide route last, as it will alter your game forever.
      Mar 31, 2018
  10. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Meteora is nightmare fuel, poor Pony Head..... those are words I never thought I'd say
    1. Lis4Real25
      Lis4Real25
      I really like her various designs. Especially her current one.
      Mar 29, 2018
  11. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    I'm finally going back and trying to complete Super Mario Odyssey 100%. I think I love the post game content more than the main game. :P
  12. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Poor Eclipsa and poor Star
    1. Lis4Real25 likes this.
    2. Lis4Real25
      Lis4Real25
      That episode was really great. Going to be interesting to see where things go from here.
      Mar 16, 2018
  13. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Been replaying Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, man that game is underated.
  14. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    1. Soupaface
      Soupaface
      I gotta say that the trailer made the movie seem like your typical revenge story/monster/mech movie but with some kingdom hearts-y music. Maybe you like that combination of things but I'm not interested.
      Feb 26, 2018
    2. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      It is not that kind of story, and it is an anime, and part 1 of a trilogy
      Feb 26, 2018
  15. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    happy hero's heart day
  16. ChiWolf☆™
    ChiWolf☆™
    But life moves on as do the people we see and talk to. I hope y'all who I talked to and got to know in 2012 are having an amazing life rn
    1. Bearoke and redclow like this.
    2. Bearoke
      Bearoke
      You too friend.
      Mar 21, 2018
  17. ChiWolf☆™
    ChiWolf☆™
    I can't believe this place still exists. I haven't been active on here in 6 years now. I still think about 3DSBuzz every now and then.
    1. Bearoke and redclow like this.
    2. Soupaface
      Soupaface
      That’s exactly where I’m at. I still think back to the hours I spent debating the value of the Vita with Yottabyte, who’s now long gone.

I don’t know about you but I pretty-much abondoned Facebook for this site even after I stopped posting here :/
      Feb 4, 2018
  18. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    This generation however a Switch emulator has already gotten decent headway less than a year in, somaybe I won't have to wait aslong to play
  19. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    At this point I'm used to waiting a while to play awesome Nintendo exclusive games, like Bayo 2 for example, but I think it's worth the wait
  20. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    Gravity Rush, Killzone Mercenary, LBP Vita, Tearaway, and Uncharted GA are the ones I'm talking about. Tales of Hearts R too, maybe, but idk
  21. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    I had the most fun defending the Vita on this forum, but even that will soon be emulated so I can finally play the 5 good games it had in HD
  22. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    I think if I couldn't afford a nice laptop, I would be forced to get aSwitch; but the game library on PC is huge when emulators are involved
  23. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    I had fun on 3DS buzz back in the day when I cared about the hardware but now I don't really care for official Nintendo hardware anymore
  24. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    There are also a couple switch exclusive games I'd love to be able to emulate on my laptop but the YUZU switch emulator just came out so....
  25. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    It's crazy how I was at one time so passionate about my 3DS and now I can just emulate my entire 3DS library on my laptop w/o the orig. 3DS
  26. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    It took me a while but I finally got rid of my 3ds after dumping my system NAND, eShop games and save data from it. :/
  27. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    anyone who claims the modern exp share takes away "All challenge" I'd like to kindly ask you take that opinion and shove it up your ***
  28. Ultra Kart Racer IV
    Ultra Kart Racer IV
    Oh my. Looking at the below posts... Those are usernames I haven't seen in some years.
    1. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      indeed
      Jan 30, 2018
  29. NatsuDragneel29
    NatsuDragneel29 Danni
    do you still use the 3DS?
  30. NatsuDragneel29
    NatsuDragneel29 TiggyPudding
    do you have a nintendo switch?