Discover the flip side of Yoshi’s world
Lead Yoshi on a brand new adventure that will turn everything you’ve come to expect from side-scrolling games upside down! Explore a great, big world decorated like a miniature diorama in a new art style for the franchise, where each side-scrolling stage has the traditional front side as well as a flip side with different views and surprises. Look for items throughout the stage as Yoshi makes his way to the goal. You can even join up with a friend!
- Join Yoshi in this new action platforming game
- Each course offers both a main path and a hidden path that offers different views and surprises
- The lively art style looks like a minature diorama
- Enjoy simultaneous 2-player action
Some more details regarding the upcoming Expansion Pack for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has been revealed
Expand your adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game packs countless hours of play into a vast world of discovery. That makes it an ideal foundation for more adventures! If you own the full game, the Expansion Pass grants access to three new treasure chests, DLC Pack 1, “Master Trials,” and DLC Pack 2, “The Champions’ Ballad,” as they are released.
DLC Pack 1 “Master Trials” includes: Trial of the Sword, Master Mode, Hero’s Path, Travel Medallion, Korok Mask and eight new pieces of armor. It will be released June 30.
- Extend your unforgettable adventures with this Expansion Pass – DLC Pack 1 and Pack 2 cannot be purchased individually.
- Trial of the Sword challenges the player to go through waves of enemies in a total of 45 rooms. By completing the challenge, Link will prove that he has grown worthy, and the Master Sword will be awakened to always be in its glowing, powered-up state while useable.
- New Master Mode offers unique challenges to the player via stronger enemies and floating platforms. You might even meet higher ranking enemies you don’t see in normal mode!
- Hero’s Path mode tracks every step you take, so you can watch the last 200 hours of your journey unfold on the map, and use a slider to scroll through a timeline. This is a helpful feature to see where in the world you have yet to explore.
- The Travel Medallion will let you register the location you’re currently at as another fast travel point on the map.
- Korok Mask – If Link wears it, it will shake when a hidden Korok is nearby.
- Eight additional pieces of armor themed after previous Zelda game characters – Midna, Tingle and Phantom. Each piece is in a treasure chest located somewhere in Hyrule, which you must find.
- Four new Champion amiibo™ figures* will be coming later. More details will be announced at a later date.
- Save data for your game in Master Mode will be kept separately from youre regular mode save data.
The Expansion Pass will also be available for the Wii U version of the game.
Check out the details of Rocket League for Nintendo Switch
Play for fun. Live to play.
Winner or nominee of more than 150 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play!
More than 100 billion possible customization combinations
Exclusive Nintendo Switch Customization Items and Battle-Cars
Cross-Network play with Xbox One and PC users
Yet another Metroid game has been announced, this time for Nintendo 3DS. This time we are getting a ‘reimagination’ of Metroid 2: Return of Samus in Metroid: Samus Returns.
Check out the trailer after the break!
A new trailer has been revealed regarding the upcoming DLC Packs for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (including the announcement for the second pack).
The first pack will be released on the 30th June 2017, and the second during Holiday 2017
Check them out after the break.