1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yugioh and pokemon for augmented reality

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Dannyboy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

OK there have been rumors that Konami have been making a new Yugioh game and there have been alot of people saying they will use the augmented reality system so what do you think? Also I included Pokemon in the title so I also want to know what people would like with that to do with augmented reality would you like it or not? it's up to you :)

2. Supper

That would be an interesting feature that would make the Augmented Reality feature more than a gimmick; I like it! Maybe Pokemon Black and White exclusive for the 3DS will come with a pack of AR Pokemon cards and more could be bought at stores? The same case might happen with Yu-Gi-Oh.

3. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I think that would be cool! Maybe I would get back into Pokémon to see what it is like. . . .