1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

would you get the 3ds or psp2

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by will, Nov 7, 2010.

?

if offered a psp2 or 3ds witch would you choose

1. 3ds

83.3%
  2. psp2

16.7%
  1. will

their have been a lot of rumours of about the psp2 so i wanted to see if you were offered a 3ds or a psp2 wich would you choose?

2. chris

oh i dont know. The 3ds has a touch screen and 3d and the psp has a bigger hd screen. Id say the 3ds. And does the psp2 have cameras on it like the 3ds

3. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Due to what I've heard about the 3DS*, I'd go for a 3DS. PSP2 does sound cool, but I'm more of a Nintendo fan.
    *Of course, from this site.

4. GYNGA

I prefer PSP2 more than 3DS at the moment. But if I will have money I might choose 3DS. Because there is a long time until PSP2 :| Also I want to try 3D screen and DS games :)

5. Ahytys

I will definetely go for the 3ds. If PSP2 will be like PSP one there will be something like 1 game every 2 months xDD.
    And about the graphics, well I never really care bout that, as long as the games are funny.
    And nintendo games sure are! ;)

6. 3ds

3ds

WHAT? Why are you on this website then?

7. GYNGA

:D I'm not a total fan of 3DS or Nintendo either, but I'm interested in consoles(especially portable) and in all gaming and IT world. That's why. And I like this website also :)

8. will

i would defiantly go for 3ds hands down because it has masses of third party support and i am a huge nintendo fan