1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

will the 3ds be launching on 11 march?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by chris, Nov 7, 2010.

?

will the 3ds be released on 11 march or is it another rumor?

1. yep onm is right

66.7%
  2. nope another rumor

33.3%
  1. chris

official nintendo magasine have said that they think the 3ds will launch on the 11 march in the us and uk. Could this be a rumor or could it really be released on that date?
    The article is written here

2. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    I'm thinking it's a fake rumor due to the comment posted on this site. However, I also think it's possible because it sort of 'fits' with the dates, if you get what I mean.

3. 3ds

3ds

It's false

I have the latest onm (official nintendo magazine) and the dates for the 3ds being released on the 11th March is a false claim. ( just says March 2011) But personally I would say the date is a possiblity, (but then again then there are 31 days it could be lauched on, but more likely on a friday/saturday, so 8 likely days it will lauch on)

Here a pic of the page(it's a bit unclear but you can see that it does not say 11th March): View attachment 44

4. GYNGA

I think it can be truth. But I wouldn't deeply believe in this rumor

5. will

hes rite i have it too and it clearly says march 2011 not march 11 2011

6. Ahytys

If it won't be on the 11th it will still be one of those days, so I don't actually care ;)

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

This rumour was confirmed to be false yesterday. Realistically, guys, whether it's on March 1, 11, or 31, it honestly really doesn't matter that much. In fact, the later we get the 3DS, the more time developers will have had to work on their launch titles for it. ;)

8. Ahytys

You're right, but still.... I want it now xDD

9. Dannyboy

the 11th defenitely wasn't on the issue of ONM that I have it is just march. However I also heard that some peoploe only a few got the11th dated ones so maybe consider this maybe ONM know the date for the 3ds release, and Nintendo told them to leak it just enough to create an internet fiasco which would drum up more publicity for the 3ds :)