1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Will the 3DS be able to pre-ordered before christmas?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by hodgem08, Oct 10, 2010.

?

Will we be able to pre-order the 3DS before Christmas?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. hodgem08

do you think we will be able to preorder 3ds before or at christmas so you can get it as a late christmas present? i hope so

2. KaKa

Yeah, I´m pretty sure it will. I have a feeling that Nintendo will announce the price and release date for NA and Europe during NYCC. And like Japan, it will be able for pre-order as soon as they announce it.

3. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

*Sigh* I really want it to, but I don't think it will, since they said they need more time to produce more. We waited two years to get a Wii, and I think Nintendo knows no one wants another shortage of the console coming!

4. DeadEye

The 3DS isn't being released till March 2011 in America's and Europe/UK (February for lucky Japan) so even if you can pre-order it before Christmas (which may happen depending on when the exact price and date for outside Japan is revealed) you won't get one until March.

It's a dam shame as 3DS would be an amazing gift.

5. Supper

You should make this a poll! I think the 3DS will be available to preorder just before Christmas so it isn't completely overlooked during the holiday season. KaKa, when is NYCC?

6. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

And by "we" in "We waited two years to get a Wii" I meant "we" as in "our family".

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Made it a poll for you guys. I think Nintendo will do this and let us pre-order it early. I mean, why not?

8. hodgem08

thx for making it a poll. i think it would be smart to pre-order it before christmas so you can get it as a late christmas present as most people only get money at christmas (i mean kids )

9. Dannyboy

I think they will as I asked in my local game store and they said they should have a pre-order code within the next few weeks and to keep asking weekly about it :)

10. Qaiz

I'm not even going to pre order it now, I'm more interested in windows Phone 7 and my Samsung Galaxy S then the 3DS.

I might not even get the 3DS ever, it looks so lack luster to me now the Hype has faded away and the smoke has cleared.

11. Supper

^You've lost interest? Is it because of the Epic game thing, or the disappointing release date? How is it a lackluster console, anyways?

12. hodgem08

:eek: Quiz im shocked! more than 500 posts and now ur not buying it!

13. Supper

If you're going to get a phone and you already have a recently bought phone, don't just go and buy another one. The same reason applies for buying game consoles and handhelds.

14. DeadEye

I voted no on the poll. I would like to be able to pre-order as soon as humanly possible but I think Nintendo might hold back pre-orders till after christmas. Possibly to ensure sales of they're holiday releases are not diluted and/or due to supply concerns.

15. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Ooooooohhh, I JUST realized it said preorder! Wow, that's a hard question. . . . :confused:

16. Supper

Yeah, we all now know that the 3DS probably won't be available before Christmas. I think it will be available to preorder, but they will not advertise the system until after the holidays so that they don't take away from DS sales.