1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

When do you think the 3ds will be released in america/eu and how much would you pay

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by chris, Sep 29, 2010.

?

When will the 3ds be released?

1. Nintendo will surprise us and release it on 26 febuary along with japan

7.7%
  2. It will be released between 26 febuary and 31 febuary

7.7%
  3. It will be released between 1 march and 15 march

61.5%
  4. It will be released between 16 march and 30 march

23.1%
  1. chris

When do you think the 3ds will be released in america/europe and how much would you pay for it? The 3ds will be released on febuary 26 in japan so it will be between 26 til the 31 march so we will have to wait about a month. Also will you pay more than an expected price for it? Ive heard it will be around €220/£190. It seems ok for one of the only 3d consoles but will they be reducing the price?

2. Dannyboy

WHAT how can you say that is dear I was expecting to pay more than that considering all the cool new feature and besides it is only £30 more than the Nintendo DSi XL and the 3ds is being counted as a new console and I agree. As I heard somewhere on the internet " Buying the nintendo 3ds isn't just buying a new games console you are buying into the future"

3. Supper

I expect it to be released in the beginning of March, but I still think that it will be released in November and that NOA will give us a surprise. This happened with the DS, too. It just isn't a good marketing strategy to release it the season after the spending season.

4. Qaiz

Its coming March for sure. Nintendo expect to sell 4 Million in a month so they defiantly need to product plenty of units and they also promised a great line up of games, they have to live up to it now.

Nintendo are stepping back now and actually taking a cautious turn on things instead of jumping out at things.

5. Supper

How will they manage to lock into 4 million sales by the end of march? First of all, its coming right after people spend all the money they saved, and second of all the estimated price won't go well with the more casual gamers, and the PSP will look like a steal.

6. Qaiz

Its coming out in japan, Europe and US and Australia by March

All it has to do is secure its self at least 1 million pre orders in each territory to get the target amount.

Pre orders will probably start before Christmas.

7. GYNGA

I think March too. Voted for between 16 and 30.

8. chris

Go to this link here and read the article. Does anyone believe them and do they have a point
    portal.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2010/10/1/nintendo-3ds-launch-april-Boom-Boomyst-predicts/

9. Qaiz

Meh, Boom-Boomysts say anything these days. I mean they were right about the 3DS coming in 2011 I suppose but Nintendo has said time and time again the 3DS will be here by the end of the fiscal year.