1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

What's Your Favorite Paper Mario Game?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Someone, Oct 15, 2010.

?

What's your favorite Paper Mario game?

1. Paper Mario 64

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Super Paper Mario

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

My favorite one is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I like it because it has good graphics, a good storyline (how is Nintendo able to reuse the "X kidnapped the princess" plot over and over and have it still be entertaining?), and very good gameplay! Oh, and I can't forget the partners; my favorite is Yoshi! What's your favorite one, and why?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Supper

My favorite is also Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door because of its great gameplay, its quirky characters, and its storyline that is much more deeper than: "Bowser has kidnapped the Princess!" It is one of the funniest games I have played, too! XD

EDIT: I have noticed that there is a Paper Mario Game every three years, but sadly this pattern will break with the 3DS. :(

3. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

There are some parts on it where I'm rolling on the floor laughing. . . literally! Especially where Bowser goes into the Koopa village and sees "Peach" in the window, starts talking to her and a guy comes up ripping off his precious poster! XD I LOVE THAT PART!!

4. Dannyboy

My favourite was the original but i never got to play Thousand year door and it looks like it was good and super paper mario took the original idea of combining Mario with Pokemon type battles away from the game and made it just a mario game where he can flip dimensions

:)

5. DeadEye

I always had a soft spot for the very first Paper Mario. I don't really know why, maybe because it was the first paper mario game I played and my last N64 game I got. I just enjoyed it a bit more than I did the two others (not they I think they're bad games). I'm so pleased 3DS is getting a Paper Mario, maybe that will knock Paper Mario 64 off top spot.

6. Supper

I never had the chance to play the original Paper Mario; is it available on VC?

7. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yes it is! It has my favorite final boss on it, but it's not my favorite; it's really good, though! When you get to Shyguy's Toybox (if you get Paper Mario 64),
    DO NOT FIGHT THE ANTI-GUY IF YOU ARE UNDER LEVELED!!!

8. Supper

I've learned to always train up before fighting bosses in Paper Mario TTYD! :D

9. will

i only have the first one do you think i should get the second or wait for the 3ds version

10. Supper

You should definitely get the Gamecube version. It is great, and you can probably find it dirt cheap on the internet. Do you have a Wii?

11. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Will (or I should say "will" since I'm an (unofficial) grammar cop XD), you should DEFINITELY get Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! Did you get it off the Virtual Console on the Wii, or on the original Nintendo 64? I remember playing it on the Nintendo 64 when I was a little kid. . . . :) In my opinion, you should do as Supper said, and try get it off the Internet really cheap, and I think you should also get the 3DS version!