1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

What's the Best Dream You've Ever Had?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Someone, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Read the title, and please don't do any gross ones! >_<

2. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Hmmmmm. . . Thats a tough one! Is it okay if I put the scariest one I have had? Well, I will anyway;
    okay, so all the video games people ripped open the sky and started killing everyone on earth, and bowser was the "creator" or "boss" (similar to Hitler) ! Eventually they killed everyone and they were moving in on America,(where I live) and then they got to the state ohio.(Also where I live) and he started breaking into people houses and torturing them. When he got to my neighbors house she started wacking bowser and all the videogames. Even...KIRBY! *sob sob :(* but she convinced him to stop and he stopped killing people , then we killed all of them!!! Wackey huh?

3. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Wow! XD I've been having really good dreams lately, such as I dreamed I had an Arwing and Samus' Power Suit, and I was in the future where a dictator ruled the world, and I flew in to his base and used the Plasma Beam and Screw Attack and did a lot of damage and saved the world. Another one was that I could breathe underwater, and so I went to Hawai'i, dove down and swam with dolphins and saw a bunch of tropical fish!

4. chris

I dont have many dreams but if i said one of them and described it i will probably be kicked off the forum wink wink

5. DeadEye

I could tell, but it would probably get me a ban.

6. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Hence the "please don't do any gross ones!" XD

7. chris

No ones like that. You should see into my head so. Ive no dreams if they dont count

8. chris

i had a wierd one last night. I taught i was clive from pl and lost future and i was bombing dublin with the mobile fortress...too much drink i suppose.

9. will

i had a dream that started well and ended terrible I was going to get to try the 3ds but when I turned it on looked straight at the screen and turned the 3d on full it didn't work I tryed waiting a bit but it still didn't work!

10. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Hey Will i just recently had a dream just like that!!!!

I had a dream where i one that 3ds contest and then i got it in the mail. The package was huge and i was hoping it was just stuffing but the 3DS was actually really big, like a huge laptop. It was heavier than an average system too, it was like 5 and a half pounds. I turned it on and it wasn't 3d at all!!!!The game it came with was Metal Gear Solid and it looked like crap. It kept freezing and glitching. The graphics were on par with a gameboy. The screen was very dull and the design of the #ds looked like a giant phat ds!

11. will

man i hope that that wasn't premonition or the 3ds will suck

12. Homer Fanboy

93%
    I know!!! But judging from the videos that are out i think the 3DS will be a cool system

13. will

yeah it will but maybe the 3ds wasn't massive maybe you were tiny!

14. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Lol! and every thing else in the WHOLE world was tiny too!!

15. will

it could happen

16. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    I had a dream that started out nice but ended up horrible I was in my room in the dream at the start and I went over and picked up a book it had a picture of a dragon on the front and I openedt and got sucked into the book after that I was falling through the sky and a huge beautiful dragon came and swept me up to stop me crashing on the floor and dieng it landed and I walked off into a really nice looking forest and I met this really pretty girl but then she changed into a huge monster her hair all fell out and her skin went grey she had huge cruel looking hands I ran through the forest trying to get away from it but the forest got darker and I couldn't see where I was going I could feel it coming closer to me I got out the break of the forest the beast ran past me and killed the dragon then it started digging into the dragons flesh and eating it then I woke up (in the dream) and the bed rustled I got down and looked a human hand swept out I slowly put my hand closer to the bed but then the monster exploded out the bed and then I woke up it still happens I'm worried about it

17. Bartman2

he homer fanboy its me u told me to get on here but my dream was where i ate a magical bowl of soup and i got three wishes so i wished for a 3ds and a macbook air then i wished for three more wishes and i asked for all of the stuff i want but dont have while each time wishing for more wishes it was awesome i wish it was real!!! the soup tasted good too.

18. will

where can i get me some of that soup

19. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Haha! This isn't my dream, but my dad told me about it!

Okay, first have any of you guys seen Hot Tub Time Machine? Well, he had the dream after seeing that. Him and his friend found this little barbie hot tub. They poured Red Bull in it and they could travel in time. Then they accidentally went to Persia which isn't even a country anymore, and the hot tub brakes. Then they are slaves. Then he woke up!

20. will

okay how did they fit inside a barbie hot tub and why (presuming they weren't drunk) would they poor red bull in it

21. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Some of the dreams on here are so random! Will, he said his dad dreamed it.

22. Homer Fanboy

93%
    I forgot to say they just put there finger in the hot tub and then they could travel through time.

23. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Wow, I don't think dreams could get any more random than putting a finger in a Barbie hot tub filled with Red Bull to travel through time to Persia! XD

1 person likes this.
  24. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  25. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

[​IMG]

26. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Lol! IT is funny because it is. . . Funny!

27. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I was waiting for him to post this: [​IMG]

XD

28. Feld0

Damn, you beat me to it.

I've had some pretty wicked dreams, but mine are usually surprisingly coherent. Even if they're very outlandish, they do make some sense most of the time.

Oh man, I gotta start sleeping more so I can start dreaming again...

29. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Never heard anyone say that before! XD

30. Feld0

I could explain in detail, but the dreams you actually remember occur in the last stage of the last repetition of the sleep cycle. Layman's terms: in the last 7-9 hours of your sleep. If you average 3-4 hours a night like I do, you'll never reach that point at all; hence, you won't have dreams (or at least any recollection of them).