1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

What is your worst game?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by JK Smash, Nov 7, 2010.

1. JK Smash

Drawn to life, carnival games and sonic rush .Order carnival games is 1st Sonic Rush is 2nd lastly Drawn to life is last.:mad:

2. JK Smash

My Sims is my worst game ever!:confused:

3. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    I love drawn to life for DS! I agree, Sonic Rush stinks! But are you talking about Carnival Games for Wii or DS because I have it for Wii and I really like it! Same for My Sims I have it for Wii but I also have My Sims Kingdom for DS and Wii and for DS is probably the worst game I've ever played. I cant imagine My Sims DS and My Sims Kingdom DS much different

4. JK Smash

My cuz loves sonic rush but i don't.
    I meant carnival on ds.

5. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Oh... I haven't played on ds, but the wii one is good!

6. will

for ds either garfields night mare or bionicle heroes i didnt buy either they given to me.

7. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Mine has to be either (*GASP*) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or New Super Mario Bros. DS. I know, I know, a plethora of people will disagree with me right away, but it's true!

8. will

what is wrong with you two great games one the most successful in the zelda series and the other a great ds plat former no offence but how could you dislike these games

9. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Told you so.

10. Homer Fanboy

93%
    hehe i agree with someone on one of those being the worst, (drum role please!).......

Ocarina of Time! I hated it!!! But i really liked mario ds, especially the mini games!!!!

11. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, I agree with you!

12. hodgem08

sims animals on the wii. i bought it cos i was bored . worst £15 ive ever spent in my life!!

13. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Yeah, I brought a sims game to, but it was Sims apartment pets DS. There was absolutey nothing to do in the game, just pamper pets for other owners(in-game). It was a total waste of money - I don't recommend it to anybody.

14. Homer Fanboy

93%
    The Sims 3 for wii looks cool though!

15. Ahytys

I've never played a "sims" game. Do you think I should try one?

16. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

If you like games where you just have to make a better house, and the point of the game is. . .um, I actually don't think there's a point to it! XD

17. Ahytys

LoL... then I'd better avoid it xD

18. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, my friend has it, and he loves it, but it takes FOREVER to make a character, more so a whole family! If you can't tell, I don't really like it.

19. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    I'm gonna get hate for this *drumroll* the dragon quest released before that new one with the Jedward advert that makes me want to smash the TV I hated the whole Scouting crap and its impossible to scout a slime even if you have one of those Lvl100 giants! I had three on my team and the slime didn't accept! Oh yeah and I hate Sim Pets worst waste of £20 in my life worst of all it was a GIFT >_< so I feel obliged to play it when the person is around!

20. will

wait you dont mean dragon quest 9 do u?

21. Homer Fanboy

93%
    I have to disagree with you Someone, I think the Sims series are pretty fun!!!! You get to do ll kinds of crazy stuff!! But i know a lot of pople who hate it to though...

22. Dragonwarrior

Nintendo - A boy and his Blob
    DS- Locks Quest

23. Ravenblack

Ragnarok DS is one of the worst things I've played recently that I can recall.

24. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    Oh nononono DQ:Monsters Joker.

25. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    OH FEW!! I thought you meant DQIX aswell!! thats an EPIC game!! Oh, and that is the one with jedward on the advert (I hate that advert...)

I would say that New super mario bros. DS is my least favourite game. .... BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT OCARINA OF TIME SUCKS!?!? OMG!! (I hate you, Someone XD Joking!)

26. Garfed

Garfed INACTIVE

What is wrong with you two one of the most successful Zelda series and the other a great gaming platform is not a former deputy director of law, how can you not like these games...

27. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I didn't say it "sucked"; I just said it's one of my least favorite games.

That sounds familiar. . . .

I just thought they were overrated and not as fun as they could have been. Everyone has their own opinion, and that's just mine.

28. Glenstar

I agree with Someone about New mario DS being overrated... but I don't think it deserves any kind of hate - it was pretty decent!

I absolutley disagree about Ocarina of Time, but as you say, you expect that :p I'd love to hear your reasons though?

As for my least favorite game? Tough call. I don't tend to play bad games - I generally know one when I see one. One of my most dissapointing game purchases in recent memory would be Epic Mickey - the camera truly ruined what might have been a decent game. The hub world is also very poor, and full of fetch quests. I just wanted to jump about, and see where I was jumping too. It's tough to appreciate a world when 75% of the screen is the floor.

Of all time? Penguin Bowling on DS was pretty appauling. I used illegal means to play that one. SHOCK. HORROR. I can't think of anything else that really made me want to smash my own head with a BMX.

29. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I don't like OoT because it lags a lot (for me, at least), I didn't like most of the levels (I don't know why), and the main reason is because people say it's a perfect game, which makes me determined to see not only what is good about it, but also the flaws (i.e. what isn't perfect about it) to prove people wrong. Don't ask me why I do that—I don't know exactly why—but I guess if people raise a game up on a pedestal and make it overrated, I'm determined to find how it really is! :p

30. kris1206

I really don't like sports island on the wii because of the controls