1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

What are you most looking forward to about the 3DS?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Dannyboy, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

I am just looking to know what on the Nintendo 3ds everyone is looking forward to however if it is mainly the 3d effect could you include that and something else as I don't want a page of just
    The 3D effect ok:cool::D

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Me? It's enough to know that it's another Nintendo console, and that it's gonna be better than the DS (which I think is amazing). More than anything, I'm looking forward to the incredible game library.

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I'm looking forward to a DS sized game library with PSP quality graphics.

4. GYNGA

Almost all is known about 3DS, it just need a lot of good games. And I hope it will have a lot of amazing racing games, which I like mostly.

5. Qaiz

Games with great graphics. 3D to immerse yourself into the game world. Classic remakes with upgraded graphics. 3D camera for some fun, online gaming to kick ass and take names. Accelerometer and gyroscope based games, Hopefully 3G for internet everywhere, and 3D movies on the go.

We don't know the CPU or Ram tho, Need to know that!

6. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Lots to look forward to Gynga, as Qaiz has pointed out.

7. Qaiz

We don't know many things yet :)

Like the battery life, if the changing cradle come with it, the price of the console and games, the date its released, if Movies will be digital or Cartridge based, if it will have 3G like the Amazon Kindle, maximum SD card support, Ram, CPU, launch games, the UI and how the 3D looks like etc

8. GYNGA

Yeah, I should agree with you. And I forgot to mention 3G internet. That would be great for me, because I don't have Internet router so I wish 3DS will have 3G.

9. Qaiz

Yup, 3G internet would be awesome. Playing with people around the world and having access to the internet wherever you are.

10. GYNGA

That's what I was missing when I had my PSP

11. Qaiz

Being tethered to a hot spot isn't good, especially when Nintendo want to bring gaming to everyone on the go.

12. Feld0

Over on another site, a commenter pointed out that there won't be 3G connectivity in the 3DS, and for a very simple reason: no 3G device was included in that FCC file from several months ago (wow, it's been that long already?). There's just plain ol' 802.11b/g Wi-Fi in it, so don't count on 3G in the final 3DS.

I've also heard that Nintendo is aiming for battery life similar to the DSi's, which is perfectly reasonable at 14 hours, if you ask me.

13. Qaiz

Well as long as the Wi-Fi works well, its okay I suppose :D

14. Feld0

Still, Wi-Fi can't give you that "get whatever you want wherever you are" aspect that's making the iPhone sell so well. Part of the reason people are loving it so much is because they can get new games over the air and really, really cheaply (when you don't think about the ridiculous cost of a mobile data plan, that is).

15. Qaiz

Yes of course It would be awesome if it would allow you to download anywhere you are. Imagine being stuck in traffic, you could juts download a movie (or rent, Netflix 3D anyone?) instantly.

Or storing a ton of stuff in a cloud. I hope it has 3G, like the Amazon Kindle, really would be cool.

16. Feld0

Another fine contender for stickied status. What, of course, we actually want from the 3DS!

A charging cradle for the 3DS would be nice now that I think about it, Qaiz, but it won't be too practical.

Unless it's a Yoshi charging cradle. If that's the case, I'll order five of them.

17. Qaiz

There is a charging cradle for it!

Its one of things I'm looking forward to funnily enough.

I would love if if the 3DS has a alarm feature (The DS does), I would SOOO have this cradle next to my bed :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    That would be amazing! :D

I love almost everything, the games, the camera, the widescreen, etc. The 3DS is truly sheer awesomeness.

19. GYNGA

PSP also has charching pad, I was thinking to buy it, but I didn't bought, because it wasn't a most nessesary feature. More I wanted to buy a speakers for PSP to listen music when playing basketball/football in the yard and also inside the house, because integrated PSP speakers is too weak to listen normally and I don't like to listen with headset. I didn't bought it too, because I bought PC and there was no money left for speakers, later I sold my PSP :( But I hope I will buy it for 3DS :D And alarm feature is very cool idea, it would like to be awaken by 3DS :D

20. Qaiz

I hope it has some nice necessaries bundled with it.

21. Roy

Roy

A ds cradle with speakers like an ipod dock would be cool.
    I'm also looking forward to the sheer number of amazing games.

22. Qaiz

Hopefully it has Music streaming then (I heavily doubt it tho)

23. bobmhusky

bobmhusky INACTIVE

I think that the 3D cameras would be Brilliant!

24. will

the games and the Boom-Boomog control and the cameras and well about everything

25. GYNGA

I hope it will have the dock with speakers or simple speakers to connect with 3.5mm to listen music.

26. chris

An fm radio wouldnt be too bad

27. andyj3DS

I'm hopefully looking forward to being able to download new characters, new maps for multiplayer games and maybe even new levels for my games, All of this should be achieveable on the 3DS. From what I've seen of the graphical capabilities of the 3DS, I even think wiiware quality games are achieveable for the system through some sort of 3DSware store.

28. kallumsmarties

there akit if changed game catridge is different bigger resolution graphics big improvement nicer look 3ds and i cant wait see resident evil and mario games see what its like if im right said u can tilt the ds and the game screen tilts so u can look side to side which would be even better for certian games like them to

29. Angel792

I want to play those awesome games!!!

30. GYNGA

Agrre, FM radio would be good advantage.