1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome To The Forum Member Of Tommorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeadEye, Sep 19, 2010.

1. DeadEye

Greetings one and all. I'm glad to be joining ye fine forum. These are so dam fine forums you have here so rather than lurk like a lurking green snake in a sugar cane field I joined up.

Incidentally some of ye maybe wondering why my sig says Nintendo fan since 1887 instead of 1889 (the 'accepted' year of Nintendo's founding) - it's because they were technically founded (at least in part) in 1887 as a small business by the original founder (naturally). The year 1889 is the year they were founded proper as a company.

oh and I'm a massive Britney Spears fan, I pretty much worship her

so, how you all doing?

2. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Hope you like it! :D

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Cool! Someone else who's up to speed on Nintendo's history! No one believes me when I tell them that Nintendo's over a century old. :p

Welcome to the forums, DeadEye (and thanks for all the praise!). I'm Peter (better known online as Feld0), the site's first writer (other than Adam himself, who hired me) and now assistant editor and forum community manager. Also, if you've looked around a bit, you will have probably noticed by now that I'm probably the proudest Yoshi fan across all the 3DS sites out there.

Hope you stick around! If you've got any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask me or Adam.

4. chris

Nice avatar. Are pics like dat even allowed on da site?!

5. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

It may be a little on the somewhat suggestive side, but there's nothing inherently inappropriate or anything about it that I see.

6. Dannyboy

Yeah I think they started off by making like cards or something like that becsue i did a powerpoint presentation about nintendo for school

7. Supper

Welcome, even though you've been here for some time! :p
    If that avatar is suggestive, then your avatar is downright vulgar! (No Offense)

8. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

It's funny how people think that Nintendo has always been a video game company, never a hanafuda card company (for those wondering what they used to be)! I wonder who is all reading this forum that hasn't joined, whether they will join sometime, or they are just here to look (like I originally planned to do)! In case someone *looks at name*, no, somebody is looking at this thread that hasn't joined, you should join! You can ask the administrators or moderators questions if you don't know how to do something. Some examples of admins or mods are Feld0 (the site's unofficial Yoshi fan) and adamleavi (the owner of this site). If Feld0 can be the unofficial Yoshi fan, then I can be the unofficial Metroid fan! XD

9. Supper

To add to that, it takes about 2 minutes to join! I also originally intended to just be a guest, too.