1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

us aussies feel left out here with the info about the 3ds here

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by jojo71, Sep 11, 2010.

1. jojo71

jojo71

seriously its just silence here and 75% of the population dont even know such word and we've been excluded from the price chart on the 3ds price and release date page plz do something about it:confused::confused::mad:;)

2. Adam

Adam Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sorry Jojo. I've added Australia to the price page. Sorry to people in Brazil, the Philippines, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (who together made up 2,500 of our visitors last month), I've no idea how much it will cost for you.

3. jojo71

jojo71

adam your price estimate is way off for australia the dsi xl is currently 300 australian dollars and the dsi rounding near 250 australian dollars so the price estimate will be more around 325$ or 300$ or 350$ so you should change it before you get alot of hopes up for aussie fans:confused::rolleyes::eek::cool:

Klobb likes this.

4. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Er...the biggest 3DS site in the world (the only one bigger than ours) is Australian... :confused:

I've corrected the price to one that's more in line with your current DS prices, jojo.

5. Adam

Adam Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sorry Jojo, I wrote a reply to you yesterday but it I must have missed the submit button. Thanks for updating that page Feld0... hold on, "bigger than ours"? Don't make me get the tape measure out ;-)

6. Roy

Roy

Yeah I was thinking that. I'm surprised by the numbers of Saudi arabians, Brazilians, mexicans and philipinians (if that's the right word)

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Eh, I was referring to reader base size and pageviews, not the number of words we publish daily. By the megabytes alone, this site's probably a fair bit bigger.

Owait...would you look at that! On Alexa, our traffic rank is about 200 000 positions higher up than David's! :D