1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

udraw tablet

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by will, Sep 5, 2010.

1. will

have you heard of the udraw tablet it is a add on for the wii witch sort of turns it into a ds.
    View attachment 9

2. GYNGA

This add is to control Wii like DS? Or what?

3. Roy

Roy

Looks fairly cool. Games like drawn to life could benefit from this peripheral. although you could link up your ds to your wii and do the same thing.

4. will

they have already made three diffrent games for it udraw sudio is just drawing and things like that udraw doods big adventure witch is four different types of platforming game and udraw pictionary witch is self explanitory.

5. GYNGA

So it is just for drawing and few special games for it? I wouldn't pay $69 for this thing.

6. will

me neither but the people who made it seem to think everyones going to start making games for it probably wont happen though

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

That looks pretty cool, but I agree with Will. If developers want to create touch-based games, they'll be on the 3DS by now.