1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

This forum on your mobile phone

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by Adam, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    If you want to use this forum to kill sometime when you're away from your computer, search for the tapatalk app on your Blackberry/iPhone/Android etc. phone. In the app search for "3DS" and you'll see us. You could just use a web browser but the app makes it much easier to read.

2. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    neat! lll use the android app

3. chris

Do you have a symbian s60 v5 app?

4. chris

ive just downloaded that app from the ovi store. I am using it now. Its very handy. It has everything on it.

5. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Cool. I'm glad you like it. I set it up for myself mostly but I'm glad other people want to use it too. Thanks guys.

6. chris

There is 2 small problems. When you press submit it goes to where you write in the relpy. And you cant edit messages or upload pics. Also can you get the main site on this app somewhere

7. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sorry, you can't get the main site on that app, it's just for forums. I don't know about the other problem, I only have the free version so I can't make replies. Have you got the full version?

8. chris

Eh i think its the full one. It was free though. But it was the only app that came up when i searched for tapatalk

9. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Ooh, that sounds awesome. Too bad I'm stuck on a stupid prepaid plan, and have no data or anything, not to mention that my phone is a fair piece of crap on its own. Planning to get myself a Droid sometime, though, and I'll check this out if I do. ;)

10. chris

Im on a prepaid plan but i sometimes use it. And the network im on has this deal. Top up €20 and get 250mb free internet and free texts

11. chris

it doesnt seen to be working since you changed the web address. A message keeps coming saying 'you are being redirected to another site. Continue?'. When i press yes another message comes up 'error while communicating with server'. Does anyone know what is wrong?

12. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    that hasn't happened to me. Weird. :confused:

13. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Oops. Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it now. If you have this website forum saved as a bookmark, you will need to get rid of the old bookmark, search for "3DS" again, log in, and save a new bookmark.

14. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Pegasus

Tapatalk Forum App

Tapatalk is an app for smart phones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia) which allows you to view this forum, and others on your phone. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to view this forum on their phone, as it's much easier to view and post on the site, than it is when using your mobile browser.

1 person likes this.
  15. Shnuk

I have it. It's a huge improvement over opening the site up in a mobile browser. I'm on your side here AMAC, it's a really useful app and I'm glad 3DS Buzz supports it.

16. chris

there was a thread created about this ages ago. and its a great app especially when your in school.

17. 0003mg

18. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    does it work with orange phones? (I have a pretty crappy phone)

19. chris

I havr noticed something strange about it. When I load it and log into your site three sections appear. But all 3 have a message come up saying 'opening on phone browser'. Did you change something?

depends what operating system it is