1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Things you should add to this site

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by Homer Fanboy, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    I was thinking and i thought that this site should have a chat room too! it would be fun to chat with people live instead of just posting stuff over and over again! If anybody agrees with me say CHICKEN. also post some stuff that you think we should add aswell

2. Bartman2

[{(<chicken>)}]

3. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    I like chicken noodle soup.

I'd like the ability to write 3DS articles and have them posted on the site, but that's what the staff is for, so mine's kind of bad. :/

4. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

CHICKEN!! I can haz?

Ryan, I don't think Adam will let you write for the main site, but you're free to post news and ideas for articles on this forum or email them to the staff members, and you'll get full credit for it if we use them in an article.

5. will

my friend looks like a chicken
    you should do videos instead of some articles and a place were people can post games like they have made like the ones on armour games

6. chris

Im a chicken. Cluck cluck cluck cluck (im not sure is that what a chicken sounds like)? Only joking!

7. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I don't really like dry chicken. Dry chicken tastes dry.

I think the old threads that are way in the back of the pages should once in a while be on the front of the pages, so all threads, old or new, will be posted in equally.

8. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    CHICKENS evolved from T-Rex's
    Why not seperate the introductions forum from the general chitchat and have a 'Chitchat' page its boring rifling through the pages to find a general chat thread.

9. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Seconded. I know it's a good idea to cram as many sections as possible together in a forum's early days, but this place is fairly well established now, and I think a fifth, "chit-chat" section is a really good idea. I'll move out all the non-introduction threads to there if you create it, Adam.

10. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sounds good to me. I'll do it when I get back from having my hair cut.

11. Dannyboy

Why did the Chicken cross the road? Because he agreed with you 110% :) :cool:

12. Homer Fanboy

93%
    haha nice one Danny!!

13. xemnas

yeah that would be great and you should add all the games for the 3ds to the list ive heard and seen some that havent been put up and also you should add some thing like a page with comparisons to the 3ds games and the same game or another from that series screenshots and a comparison to the 3ds and other consoles

14. Ahytys

A chat would be awesome!!
    I say CHICKEN.
    But you mean a real time chat, right Homer?

15. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

"To consume, or not to consume: that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to eat
    The tough meat and leftovers of outrageous Thanksgiving,
    Or to take arms against a sea of chicken,"
    -Shakespeare's Hamlet (revised)

I hope it's a live chat, but anything would be fine for me.

16. Homer Fanboy

93%
    well I don't know what live chat is, but whoever has a gmail kind of like chat on that, but if livechat is better ill go with that

17. Ahytys

It's basically like a chat channel anyone can join and see if there's someone in the room ;)

18. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN
    Got the message yet?? CHICKENZ!!!

19. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

"Someone"=ROFL XD

20. Ahytys

Exactly I'm hoping you'll be in the room xD

21. Homer Fanboy

93%
    I think everbody wants SOMEONE in the room!

22. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

The comedy of errors. . . .

23. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    I think we could use Xat for the chat room. Unfortunately the name has been reserved

24. Bartman2

Ahytys, you are a genius. that gave me an idea.

A CHAT CANNEL O THE WII WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME

d

Note from Feld0: Please don't double post.

25. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    I think you should put demos on the site, or gameplay videos!!