1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

The legend of zelda skyward sword- Items

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Dannyboy, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

Dannyboy

I just want to know what items everyone would like to see in the new Legend of zelda skyward sword, it can be from an old zelda or it can be a new idea you created by yourself I just want to know and remember Nintendo apparently sometimes visit sites like this so your idea may end up in the final game you never know what could happen
    :)

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Items-wise, I want to see the ball and chain and the spinner (both from Twilight Princess) come back. Good times, good times. Imagine controlling the B&C with MotionPlus! Seeing the masks from Majora's Mask again would be great, too.

3. will

will

they should include a musical instrument and the mole gloves from minish cap.

4. Adam

Adam Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    A mushroom that makes you twice as big.

5. will

will

thats mario not zelda

6. OthelloIII

OthelloIII

I'm definitely a huge fan of the spinner, I would love it if they brought that back if and only if they actually made it a little more useful. I mean, for the dungeons it was supposed to be used it it was epic but apart from that it was just an empty slot in the inventory pretty much.

A big long two handed sword akin to the goron's sword would also be nice as I always liked the range those gave me and actually made those stalfos/gerudo guard fights more fun cos you couldn't block after the first swing :)

Lastly, I would like some kind of more controlled teleport, be in through the instrument, stacked items or whatever, some journey shortening stuff would be nice. Plus bomb arrows, everyone loves bomb arrows.