1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Best Games For the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by Mr Floppy, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Mr Floppy

Yoshi

25%
    With Zelda: BotW and MK8D in my collection... I personally cant wait for Steamworld Dig 2!

2. RedBomber

Merlee

42%
    Games like Snipperclips and PuyoPuyo Tetris are fun and I played them for a good while with friends but we need more.

Not much of a collection of games so far but I'm hyped to see The Switch's success in the future!

3. Pazzie

Squirps

70%
    Not many games out for it yet, but there's a few new games to be released soon that could easily add to that list. I'm looking forward to Golf Story the most and can see that being added to the list. The graphics looks so simple and the game plays deep.

4. BoTalksGames

Madame Flurrie

83%
    Definitely not for everyone but I really enjoy both TumbleSeed and Has-Been Heroes.

Obviously something like Minecraft is a great fit for the system.