1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

super smash bros brawl

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by hodgem08, Sep 28, 2010.

1. hodgem08

hey im thinking of getting super smash bros brawl. should i? is it any good?:confused::confused:

2. DeadEye

It is a fantastic game. A massive amount of content, huge re-playability and a great degree of fun. I rate it as best game on the Wii. As long as you don't dislike fighting games (as its a fighting game with Nintendo characters put very simply) you'll hopefully end up having enormous fun.

3. hodgem08

cool is it good online?

4. Supper

The online is very bad, much worse than Mario Kart, but the offline mode is very good.

5. Dannyboy

Is it any good it's great it's great. The online can somethimes be dodgy but other than that it's a brilliant game 9/10. Believe me I waited for months always faithful through all the delays and it was great :)

6. will

yeah its a great game but not the best on wii that goes to super mario galaxy 2 in my opinion

7. Supper

Super Smash Bros Brawl is the best group game, and SMG 2 is probably the best alone game.

8. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

You can't say SMG2 without saying SMG1; I treat them as two halves of the same game.

But yes, Brawl is amazing for multiplayer. If you don't have anyone to play it with, though, your money is better spent elsewhere; the single-player modes get really boring after a while, even though there's quite a few of them.

9. Supper

I'll reword my statement; the SMG series is the best single player series on the Wii. Is that better? :p

10. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Yes, much better. :p