1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Stop slagging wiccens off!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mae Tallick, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    OK I'm in an incredibly bad mood at the minute after searching up why people hate wiccens (My religion) to find a cult forum with a group slagging them off someone went so far to make a story up that a load of wiccens invaded a church peed on the VERY religious parts and smashed stuff up. Wicca are the most gentle religion known to man. Even if we're SQUEAMISH WE WOULDN'T KILL A SPIDER! I know that because the main parts of Wicca are
    1. Worshiping nature
    2.Doesn't think anything deserves to feel pain (So all Wicca are generally Vegetarian or Frutarian.)
    Also we DO NOT jump around a fire naked. Our rituals are normally mixing a bunch of wild herbs together in a wood bowl and sacrificing it or pouring it into a natural water source. Stop slagging us off we don't worship Satan and all that crap we're not even believers in god we have one goddess and some (For the less feminine) a god. If anyone would like to deny anything posted here I would like a VERY good reason for it to be incorrect. Oh yes and most of us believe in magic (mainly because most wicca are relatives to witches from a short distance

2. chris

'And we DO NOT jump around the fire naked'
    2 bits of advice. Keep off drugs and drink. And would your hair in a certain region down there not catch fire if you did that?

3. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Wow! I didn't know that about wiccens! I see them in a brand new light...

4. Ahytys

Well, each religion has some people who hates it, and it comes natural to rebel and scream against those people, I understand that.
    But at some point you will realize that you don't need that screaming and fighting: if you really believe in your religion, you'll realize that all you need is the religion itself; you don't need milions of people saying that you're right, if you know you are.

5. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    A lot of people rip us off saying we dance around fires naked its mainly just to pee everyone off who follows the religion and once a guy outside a forest knew we were meeting there and danced around a fire naked so a load of us chucked rocks at him yelling THE POWER OF NATURE! One of them smacked his face. Someone even walked up to him and poured our mixture in his hair! It annoyed some of us cos' we had to get another mixture cooked up most of us just laughed our heads off.
    EDIT:I ran off with a couple of others when they started chucking stuff and we banned them from weekly meetings immediately I feel ashamed with myself for not stopping them.

6. will

two things one dont talk religion unless your looking for a fight i am atheist by dont talk religion unless your looking for a fight i just mean that there will always be people who hate other people for thier religion and like today my brother went on the stupidest Christian website ever to introduce the idea of Christianity to kids it had a little Christian lamb then it had a Hindu elephant and a kanger-jew as they called it and it said underneath these are the lambs friends they are going to hell also why if your so peaceful did you throw rocks at somebody?

woohoo 100 posts im a senior member now wait senior dam it now i feel old!

7. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I'd like to see that website Will. Congrats on becoming a senior member.

8. Ahytys

Then you should be ashamed... it wasn't power of nature it was the power of stupidity.
    You follow whatever religion you want, but if you hurt people or insult... things change

9. Homer Fanboy

93%
    :cool::cool:Wohoo Adam!!! Welcome to the senior members clubs!!!:cool::cool:

10. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    I ran off after they started it I got annoyed it was mainly teens being stupid but I watched from the forest opening

11. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Wow... I mean it was mean for him to be mocking you, but you dont throw stuff at him! While hes NAKED!! Some special parts of his could have got hit....xD Point is, 2 wrongs don't make a right

12. chris

i think its good that you are still support your religion. Im a christian and a lot less people goes to mass since we heard about the abuse scandal over here. As for me, i havent went to mass in 6 years

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

h.f., don't you mean Will? XD

HaHa-No, I don't put people down for what religion you are, I think of that on the same level of racism, so don't worry!

14. Homer Fanboy

93%
    oh haha!!! I mean Will!!! Thanks Someone xD

15. will

if you want to see want to see the website type in objective ministry on google we could not find the thing about the animals going to hell but their is a whole load of stuff about dinosaurs being alive. go in the kidz section and onto the art gallery some of that stuff is weird.

16. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    What the hell? That is the most ridiculous website I've ever seen in my life. No offence to Christians but this sort of boosts my dislike towards those beliefs I'm not a stereotype or anything but some Christians go to far.

17. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    It was more than mean mate it was illegal ripping a religion off that strongly isn't strongly but it is illegal. I think a neighbor saw and sued him and a few of the group.

18. xemnas

i really dont understand making fun of other religions the only one which makes sense to make fun of is mormans because if what ive heard is true about them they are retarded

19. Homer Fanboy

93%
    it is... different, but I wouldn't call them "retarded" because I don't think every single morman suffers from mental retardation.

20. xemnas

homer trust me read about the guy who started the religion and you will find out just how thick they are

21. Homer Fanboy

93%
    they... believe in different things i guess!