1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

Resident Evil: Revelations Gameplay Footage

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Qaiz, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Qaiz

When the PSP launched back in 2005, it was supposed to be like having a console in the palm of your hands. And surely enough, it was! I mean if any of you have seen God Of War on the PSP, its freaking amazing! The gameplay is absolutely amazing and the graphics are extraordinary.

[​IMG]

Ah, the good times I had with this very console.​

Well the PSP, part of the Seventh Generation, is now over. Oh its true. Sony have officially announced that the PSP Go is now dropped in price by $50. Its now $200.

With the PSP Price drop, obviously comes the PSP2 rumored features, you can read a run down of these in my other thread by clicking here!

Now before you say the PSP is dead and its rubbish, well let me state the obvious, its 5 years old, of course it's dying! Thats like saying the PS2 is dead as well, well duh! The 3DS isn't even out yet, and it wont be out for a long time. May I also state, the PSP has some great games lined up, and the graphics still give the 3DS a run for its money, keeping in mind its 5 years old.

Anyways, your not here for the PSP, are you? No, your here for Resident Evil footage! Well look no further because its here!

[video=youtube;O8BWvgtqDUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8BWvgtqDUw#![/video]

Resident Evil Revelations, in case you didn't know, is a upcoming game by Capcom for Nintendo's 3D, motion-sensitive gaming handheld. We first got a glimpse of the game in trailer form back in June, and it is one of two Resident Evil games thats coming to the 3DS.

On a side note, is it me or is the 3DS VERY glossy? That could put me off.

2. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    amazing graphics, once again!!!! I really like the design of the 3ds but you're right it is a little glossy...
    p.s the pic with the psp looks really cool how did you get it too come out of the frame?

3. Qaiz

I would prefer a matte 3DS, that would make me drool...

4. Homer Fanboy

93%
    yeah same here

5. Qaiz

I bet they made it glossy on purpose so they can make a 3DS Lite in the future with a matte design, darn Nintendo

6. Homer Fanboy

93%
    yeah you're probally right...

7. Qaiz

It always happens, they always make something a bit odd on purpose, just so they can improve it.

8. Homer Fanboy

93%
    that darn nintendo!

9. chris

When the psp first came out in ireland very few people had it. It wasnt because of short supplies or the price. Now 5 years on it is very hard to get games and even the console. It is like the ps3 replaced it. I was lucky to get one but when i want games i have to go up to northern ireland to get them