1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Professor layton to recieve a makeover in the mask of miracle!!!

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by chris, Oct 19, 2010.

?

Do you like laytons makeover?

1. Yeah it looks good

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No it looks hideous

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You should be able to decide what to wear or change hair.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. chris

Professor layton to recieve a makeover in the mask of miracle!!! I seen this. Since there is going to be two storylines there will be two laytons. The first is the normal layton in the games. The second is a younger layton before he met luke. He really looks a lot different! Look at the picture below.

2. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

So THAT'S what they meant by "he's getting a makeover"! I like how they're having Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright in one game, plus time travel! I wonder if they'll have Phoenix in there as a kid/teenager/young adult. . . .

[Edit: shouldn't this thread be in the "3DS Gaming" topic place thingy?]

3. chris

Id love if you can use your mii as laytons head

4. chris

Here is a new trailer for the mask of miracles

YouTube - Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
    in it it s a lot better. Looks like layton had an apprentice-friend before luke. He also has a blond girlfriend who layton meets under a tree in a forest (wolf whistle) (get stuck in there layton!!!)