1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Price Or Release Date?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Supper, Oct 3, 2010.

?

Price Or Release Date?

1. November Release Date/250 Euros/300 Dollars

50.0%
  2. March Release Date/200 Euros/250 Dollars

50.0%
  1. Supper

Would you guys rather have had Nintendo release the 3DS in November for 250 Euros/300 Dollars, or release it in March for 200 euros/250 dollars? I personally would rather have it released earlier for more money because by March they probably would have already initiated a price drop.

2. chris

Yeah i would rather it in november

3. Supper

Unfortunately our preferences couldn't be realized because of production problems. :(

4. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Ooooh, this is a hard choice. I ended up choosing the March date and lower price for two reasons: 1) My spending money is very limited and 2) I still have several big DS games I need to finish.

5. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

That's exactly the same with me, my money is very limited!

6. Supper

My reasoning was that by the time March rolls around, hopefully the price of the 3DS would drop to 250 dollars so that everybody could afford it!

7. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, and I also have Yoshi's Island DS to finish (I finish every one of my games with 100%, no matter how long it takes)! :D I bet Feld0 has beaten it a million times! XD

8. Supper

^Yeah, probably! XD

I wanted it earlier because I finished all of my GBA games and I don't have a DS or PSP.

9. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

You don't? I don't have one anymore, but I used to have one. I sold it already for money to get the 3DS! If you can't tell, I really want the 3DS!! Have you noticed that Qaiz, you, me, and Feld0 the ones that are usually posting on here? I might have forgotten some people, but other people post irregularly/hardly ever.

10. Supper

Why did you sell it now? You should have waited until the 3DS could be preordered, but that's my opinion. If you want the 3DS so badly why didn't you vote for the earlier release date? I have noticed that we are the active members, but every forum that doesn't have more than 1000 members has people like us!

11. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I sold it because I don't really play it any more, and I have my GBASP, which I play more than the DSi!

12. Supper

Why didn't you just sell your GBASP? Wait, never mind, you had a DSi. I'm thinking of buying an old DS Lite for about 60 dollars on Amazon. Do you think I should get it or should I just wait?

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Do you play DS games that much? If you do, then you should, take really good care of it and sell it for $50 or so when the DS is about to come out. I think I should have kept my DS Lite, because I didn't really use the camera on the DSi, and they basically just traded the GBA slot for the camera.

14. Supper

Judging by the fact that I like playing GBA games very much, I'm guessing that I would be in to DS games. I might do that, but before I do I want to know when the 3DS will come out for NA and EU!