1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Over-the-shoulder camera angle on Street Fighter IV

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Helping, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Helping

2. GYNGA

I don't see any video when I click the link and I can't understand it because it's japanese :confused: But if there will be the feature in SF IV that you can fight something between 3PS and FPS then it is quite cool.

3. Qaiz

Here's a video
    [video=youtube;I6fic-7xOzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fic-7xOzs[/video]

4. GYNGA

Thanks for vid, Qaiz. That is quite interesting feature in fighting game

5. Qaiz

SSFIV: 3D apparently asks players if they want to turn 3D on or off when the game starts, and if they choose to turn it on the game switches to a view from behind their character's shoulder.

"It's like a different game," the previewer wrote. The game plays the same way through the new view, including the execution of moves such as Ryu's hadouken, but the camera constantly sticks to the character's back. Though it sounds awkward to play Street Fighter this way, the previewer seemed to enjoy it.

6. Supper

It seems interesting! I heard it might be a launch title, so I'll definitely think about picking the game up and trying out the camera angle when the 3DS comes out.

7. Qaiz

It is a launch title

8. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

The angle looks like you can change it around, since that would be quite annoying if it automatically did!

9. Supper

I think the over-the-shoulder camera is used to complement the 3D while the 3rd-person view is used for classic SSF playing.

10. Fifth_Muskateer

Hmm looks interesting might consider giving it a go! But then again its just not SF!