1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

Nintendogs + cats

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by hodgem08, Sep 27, 2010.

1. hodgem08

as you may kno, there is a new nintendogs game on the 3DS and it includes cats! wat are you expecting from this sequel? :confused::confused:

2. Qaiz

Dogs and cats in 3D :p

What else is there to it?

I've never played a Nintendogs game, I used to laugh at it since I thought it was useless and boring. I don't even like Dogs D:

3. DeadEye

I am just expecting the same fun and joy of the original, hopefully enhanced in some way with the addition of cute and fluffy cats. I love cats.

4. Supper

I might be getting the game, but I'll have to look into reviews. I've always wanted a dog, but my family does not one pooping on the carpet or scaring them with barks.

5. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Eh, I never really understood the first Nintendogs. I don't really understand this one that much, either. I have a real cat; if I want to play with a cat, I'll be playing with him. :p

I guess it's their killer app for the casual market, though, which I'm sure Nintendo hasn't forgotten about.

6. Qaiz

I don't get it either,

7. Dannyboy

I suppose that Nintendo will start with games for both types of markets just like the original DS and then it will shift more and more into casual games so we should enjoy games for hardcore gamers while we can before only games are ones like this for the casual gamers

8. Supper

Hopefully they will make an equal amount of good games for the hardcore and casual market alike.